Sesame Street

Sesame Street - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 30th Jan, 2020 - 2:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Sesame Street Quotes
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2009 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Sesame Street

'Sesame Street' is 40 but young at heart
Book and Author Reviews / News

Ah, Sesame Street. Big Bird. Bert and Ernie. Grover. The Cookie Monster. The good old days. The street is still hot. It celebrates ... Source: USATODAY.com Books - Top Stories

Sesame Street
Sesame Street (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2009 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Street Sesame

At 40, 'Sesame Street' is in a constant state of renewal

Caroll Spinney and Kevin Clash, the puppeteers who respectively give life to Big Bird and Elmo, are shooting a scene that requires Clash to lie beside a sofa, raising his furry red Muppet into view. Meanwhile, Spinney is helped into the feathery yellow headdress that hides his white hair and beard. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2009 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Sesame Street
A Friend

Sesame Street Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I find it hard to believe that sesame street is 40 years old now. I am glad it has lasted through the years as it helps kids learn and grow. I know my little brother grew up watching the show.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2012 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Street Sesame

Sesame St's next chapter: Elmo talks back

Elmo, Big Bird and the rest of the Sesame Street crew have always talked to kids. Now, they'll try to have a two-way conversation with their pint-sized audience using Kinect, the motion and voice-sensing controller created by Microsoft. Ref. Stuff.co.nz

21st Sep, 2012 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Street Sesame

I grew up watching this show, I used to love it! I am already too old for it now, of course. I remembered in every part of an episode of Sesame Street, is Elmo's World, I used to like it too. But now, I hate it! I can't stand that high-pitched voice of Elmo! tongue.gif

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2015 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Sesame Street

The man behind Big Bird revealed

REVIEW: FOR almost the entirety of a professional career spanning six decades, Caroll Spinney has been doing one of two things. Ref. Source 7k

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2015 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Sesame Street

There is a muppet named Kami that appears on the South African version of the T.V. Show "Sesame Street" That is HIV-positive

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2020 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Sesame Street Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

American educational children’s television series. “Sesame Street” is trying to help refugee children suffering from war by airing on channels in the Middle East, including Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Iraq, along with local channels and YouTube. Source 2i.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Sesame Street

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,