Melony Mutou Introduction - Page 3 of 3

What be this?! Twain meat in like - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Jan, 2009 - 4:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2009 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Melony Mutou Introduction
A Friend

Melony Mutou Introduction - Page 3

Yeah, I may do that *nodnod* but me and my friend may just sit here and talk. I can be very lazy.. That's the only downfall with me...

Though I do have a question that seems rather important.. Can me and my friend's characters be married? Depending on whether or not we can, it may make a big difference in the character I choose to create, so.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2009 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Mutou Melony

As per the rules you cannot make up 30 Constructive posts through just asking questions in an Intro Thread or 'chat'. Please note that we do offer RPGs here, but the basis of it all is on Mature Minded Discussion. Your participation in such helps us to gauge the maturity level to see if RPGer staus should be awarded. Hence you do not see the use of non alpha / numeric scribbles or loads of smilies in this Community.

To answer your question. Your characters are independent of each other and will only interact in the storyline.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2009 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

Conspiracy

Melony Mutou Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

What be this?! Twain meat in like manner. Once is nice, but twice makes my heart full. Be my friend and ye will see I know the path most truthfully.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Melony Mutou Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,