Melony Mutou Introduction - Page 2 of 3

Sure, you may want to actually venture in - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Jan, 2009 - 4:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2009 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Melony Mutou Introduction - Page 2

Hi Melony, welcome. I played Love and Bytes several times and it's a lot of fun, you will see my snob character over there called Mariah. laugh.gif
Looking forward to your posts. Take Care.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2009 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Melony Mutou Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Mutou Melony

YES! Actually, I DID see Mariah! I saw you in that Elevator roleplay -- that roleplay scenario made me want to join, no joke! I thought that since there were so many posts in that roleplay that you used to go here but weren't anymore... I was hoping I could roleplay with you! Oh, that makes me so exciteeed~~

Also, I have a question! Am I allowed to talk OOC like this...? Say I have a post that goes like this,

"Shinichi turned his head, starting suddenly. "O...oh, jeez! You scared me! Don't do that!" He rubbed his head, adapting an extremely irritated expression.

(Should I have him realize what's going on?)"

Like that? Whenever I put parenthesis, it will be me talking OOC. Is that allowed, or can we only write IC?

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2009 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Melony Mutou Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

You can write both IC and OOC, what you can do is instead of using parenthesis you can write OOC before you add your piece, that's how we do it here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2009 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Mutou Melony

Alright, thanks. That's how I'll do it then *nodnod*

I only have one character, right? And.. when I create my character, can I start up a new scenario, or should I just join an old one? I have a good one that'll introduce my character, my friend's character, and how chaotic their lives are

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2009 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Mutou Melony

I think you may be mixing up several types of RPGs here.

Love & Life Bytes is a drama based play by post RPG where you create a character but the storyline is set by the GM. Your aim is to win what is called, "Luck Points" by making the being of your character the most true to life, funny and interesting.
See the rules here: Source 6

If you are looking at starting your own Storyline and character then you go to the Member Wars Board and start a Thread. Within the first Post you explain the rules and how you want people to participate and go from there. There is a Thread dealing with that: Source 2

Next, and this is just FYI, there is another less played Drama RPG called, "Spotlight" for Upgraded Members: Source 4 it is similar to Love and Life Bytes, but the character is placed on you rather than chosen. This really tests the writing skills of others.

Lastly, in Love & Life Bytes there should be no need to post out of character because you are creating a story that only last five pages. If you want to create actions for your character then most players use italics. OOC is mostly used in the World of Medieval wherein the Camp Threads are mostly controlled by the players.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2009 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah! I had a feeling it was somewhat like that, I just wasn't entirely positive. Thanks for clearing it up, now I'll be able to work with it a bit easier *nodnod*

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2009 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Melony Mutou Introduction - Page 2

Jeez that took forever to read Dx

But yay, new forum adventures! Can't wait to see what kinds of messes we can get into here. Can't help but wonder what life rps will be like as opposed to anime. I can't imagine it will be too drastic a change. Except no more sweatdrops and fragments of japanese... Ah well, better to expand the horizon! See you on the other boards!

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2009 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Melony Mutou Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Sure, you may want to actually venture in the Topics to make up your 30 Posts as well, these Boards may interest you:

RPG Reviews Board and Writers & Book Reviews Board, of course there are over a hundred other Boards to choose from.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Melony Mutou Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,