Boys Of 12 Are Abusing Steroids

Boys 12 Abusing Steroids - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Jan, 2009 - 6:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2007 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Boys of 12 are abusing steroids

Experts warn of the growing trend of teenage boys using dangerous bodybuilding drugs in a bid to impress girls.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7120482.stm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Steroids Abusing Boys

They are starting so young these days. And baseball isn't helping this situation any at all. With athletes using steroid more and more, they are setting the example that its the end result that matters, not the end consequence. Its a shame too because steroids can cause so many more problems when taken before your body is done growing on its own. They have no idea what systems they are damaging permanently by doing something like this. They are being foolish.

4th Dec, 2007 - 5:38am / Post ID: #

Boys Of 12 Are Abusing Steroids Sports & Fashion Music Movies

It is not really shocking to see this...at least not for me. I remember that we had guys in my sophomore year of highschool using steroids for football. Until they start to show some of these guys that really abused them for years dying from the side effects, I really dont think you are going to slow it down. Even then, there will still be some that are willing to take the risk for the glory.

Actually, the science behind it has gotten only better in the 20 plus years since I was in high school. The motto of a "better life through chemistry" is always trying to be achieved...for weight, strength, age and beauty...

2nd Dec, 2008 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Steroids Abusing Boys

Roids is nothing new but the availability is. You can get roids in all shapes and forms. They can look like regular aspirin pills so its easy to circulate. I just hope that these young boys educate themselves on the effects of the drug. They see just the get stronger faster now aspect and not the other part.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2008 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Steroids Abusing Boys

Children need to be educated in the fact that any type of performance enhancing drug is bad. Even those being used by their favorite baseball player is bad for you. We need to work on making sure our schools are free of these drugs.

8th Jan, 2009 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

I think even if you told them that they would do it. WHat really needs to be addressed is the self esteem issues of these teen boys. Once you get that set right then they won't be looking for roids. Also, roids is the lazy approach if you want to look at it that way. You can get muscular through years of hard work. No need to for the quick fix.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2009 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Boys 12 Abusing Steroids

I know that there is a few boys doing roids in my area. I have three teen boys who are not using the roids. The fact that one has spend the last 4 years working out. The youngest who is now 14 is getting more advise so he stays away from the roids.

8th Jan, 2009 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Boys 12 Abusing Steroids Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Someone should tell them their weaner could shrink from using steroids. That should be incentive to avoid it.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Boys Of 12 Are Abusing Steroids

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,