Gloucester Mom Creates Low Sugar Juice For Kids

Gloucester Mom Creates Sugar Juice Kids - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Jan, 2009 - 3:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Food Related Out of Boston
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2009 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Food Consumption News

When Gloucester mom Karen Barth would go down the grocery aisles looking for a healthy drink for her children, most of the time, she'd come up empty. Her only resort, buy the sugar filled juice and water it down. "As a mother I was very tired fighting with my kids over what to drink."
Source: WBZ-TV - Breaking News, Weather and Sports for Boston, Worcester and New Hampshire

Sponsored Links:
15th Jan, 2009 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Kids Juice Sugar Creates Mom Gloucester

I am happy it has turned out well for her too bad she is putting in food dye though as that limits some who seek clean non toxic drinks. At home I use dried berries I collect in fall from various locations. It includes cranberries choke cherries wild grapes currents all three colors. Blue berries I used to get but can not any more. They are all free for the picking and make great drinks that the children like. I sweeten with strawberries and such. My youngest is picky so I add some honey. I would not think you could battle this though and you have to soak and cook the fruit in warm water to get the flavor out. I like to add grapes also just press them same as apples (wild one are free and have best flavor just watch out for worms.)

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2009 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Gloucester Mom Creates Low Sugar Juice For Kids Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I thought the article stated she used vegetables for coloring. I did not see where it said anything about artificial coloring.

I think she is on the right track just as you are Krakyn. I do not buy a lot of fruit juice for the kids.

> TOPIC: Gloucester Mom Creates Low Sugar Juice For Kids

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,