Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets - Page 4 of 12

She moved into what her publicist called "an - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Feb, 2009 - 11:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »
Nadya Suleman
Can you imagine having EIGHT babies at once?
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets
A Friend

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets - Page 4

Do to the fact that she already had six kids and just wanted more I would say yes social services should be involved in this case if they already are not. I think of all the women who can not have kids and really want to and you have this thing popping them out like she is just a incubator

Sponsored Links:
12th Feb, 2009 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

Octuplets Mom Octo Suleman Nadya

How can she say she is not living on tax dollars? Her previous info said she is living off of government grants and education loans, and now saying she's on food stamps and disability for her children! The woman has no clue where that money comes from -- hard working people like ME! I take great offense that she's using MY HARD EARNED MONEY to create children that she can't even take care of, let alone pay for. It makes me sick! Sick, Sick, SICK! Okay, so Social Services gets "involved." What does that mean? They take her children and put them in foster homes. More of MY money out the window. And now she's looking for private donations. One way or the other, she's robbing us.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2009 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

If the children are put into foster care then social services can prove she is a unfit mother opening doors for adoption thus getting the kids out of the system and adopted in three to four years. Yes it will be taxpayer monies for a time but soon they will not be getting taxpayer monies and she will not be getting all this money.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2009 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 4 Octuplets Mom Octo Suleman Nadya

Octuplet case sparks calls for fertility-industry curbs

At first, the world celebrated Nadya Suleman's octuplets as a medical miracle. But reaction to the Jan. 26 births quickly devolved from ballyhoo to backlash after the public learned that she had six other children through in vitro fertilization and was living on welfare. Ref. Source 1

12th Feb, 2009 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Octuplets Mom Octo Suleman Nadya

Fox News is saying that police are investigating death threats against the mother of the Octuplets. Come on people, she made a mistake, but she is not a criminal and definitely not the children.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2009 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would not be surprised to find out that she called the police saying people are threatening to kill her as a way to get more people to feel sorry for her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Feb, 2009 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman Octo Mom Octuplets - Page 4

That is an angle too given her state of desperation. It will be nice to see who is helping though. The media is feeding on the negative, but there are people who are speaking out in favor of her and the children. One comment was that it takes a 'Village to Raise a Child' so beating up on her will not help the eight children.

12th Feb, 2009 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman Octo Mom Octuplets Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

She moved into what her publicist called "an undisclosed location" after receiving threats through the phone and email through her new web site.

Source 2

About people helping her, besides people offering her food, furniture and even breast milk, one family from the Midwest has invited her and her whole family to live on their farm.

She has been supporting her six other children with $490 a month in food stamps and receives Social Security disability payments for three of the youngsters that could total $2,379 a month.

So she has money for in-vitro treatments in Beverly Hills clinics but she she needs to use food stamps? Seems like the lady knows how to use the "system". rolleyes.gif

Source 9

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,