Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets - Page 5 of 12

This is getting CREEPIER! When I saw - Page 5 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Feb, 2009 - 4:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (12) »
Nadya Suleman
Can you imagine having EIGHT babies at once?
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2009 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets
A Friend

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets - Page 5

Yes she knows how to use the system. That I think is why soo many people do not like her. They see their hard earned money going to pay for all of this. They believe that the states should not pay for this type of incubation. Make her pay for it.

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2009 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Octuplets Mom Octo Suleman Nadya

Interesting enough KNtoran, how many people like her are in the US? I mean, we are talking about in-vitro here but how many single mothers keep having one child after the other and living off welfare. If social services does not get involved in those cases, I don't see why they would in this case.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2009 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Yeah that is the biggest problem I have with welfare. We keep paying for these ladies to be incubators and the more they bring into this world the more we pay them. I do not agree with the system and I really would like the welfare system be taken away.

I guess I can understand a woman making a mistake once or maybe twice but three or more is abuse to the system. 14 is sheer stupid in my mind.

14th Feb, 2009 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Octuplets Mom Octo Suleman Nadya

According to Fox a group that has been representing the Octuplets mom has decided to call it quits because they are receiving many death threats.

14th Feb, 2009 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Octuplets Mom Octo Suleman Nadya

The more people learn about this woman the more crazy it all gets, check these pictures and news: Source 6 and Source 8

15th Feb, 2009 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Wow, that is one huge belly. Her torso is ruined forever, but that's not the main concern I guess. I'm still just stunned that this woman is so blase about the whole thing. One of the interview questions on the Today Show was "how are you going to support them?" And her answer was "love them unconditionally." Okay, that's wonderful, but that didn't answer the question. I think this whole situation is really bad, and this mother is mentally unstable. I feel so sorry for these kids!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Feb, 2009 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman Octo Mom Octuplets - Page 5

That is a PR answer, remember she has a degree in Psychology and publicists trying to make her look good. If she does not lose the kids to the State then the next step will be the State watching her every move, after all the State 'paid' for the kids to come into the world.

15th Feb, 2009 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman Octo Mom Octuplets Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 5

This is getting CREEPIER! When I saw her on TV, the first thing that came to my mind (and I am not showing off but I am pretty good at these things) is that she looks like she had plastic surgery to look like who? Angelina Jolie!

So she had her "nose" and "lips" done (look at the pictures, judge by yourself), talk like Angelina, wants to have the large family Angelina Jolie wants to have as well AND wrote the actress in the past (I don't think Jolie replied).

How in the world did she pay for ALL this!?

Source 1

Source 8

Source 4

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,