Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets - Page 10 of 12

She made a deal with a British TV production - Page 10 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Jun, 2009 - 2:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Nadya Suleman
Can you imagine having EIGHT babies at once?
12th Apr, 2009 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets - Page 10

The latest with Octomom is that she is going to have her own reality show like the ones you see in TLC about multiples. Yes, basically a camera will catch her every move about her life with 14 kids AND yes, the contract is very juicy to the point that will make her very rich within months.

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2009 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Octuplets Mom Octo Suleman Nadya

I just learned that there is going to be a musical created about her now featuring America's addiction to being excessive in everything.

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets
Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets (Hover)

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

ANd here I had hoped that her time in the limelight was at a end. Now we have to deal with a tv show about her? I know that is a show I will not watch.

30th Apr, 2009 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Octuplets Mom Octo Suleman Nadya

She is now being investigated because her autistic son showed up at school with a black eye and bite marks. Child protective services showed up many times at her house already for kids being lost, trapped or poor-cared. Interesting enough, watching some videos she does not seem to be concerned at all about safety issues, it is almost like she wanted more babies like another woman wants lots of shoes. spock.gif

LA HABRA, California  -  Octuplets mother Nadya Suleman was questioned Wednesday by police and child welfare officials after her 4-year-old autistic son showed up at school with a black eye and bite marks.

Orange County's Child and Family Services and two La Habra police detectives visited Suleman's home but it was not clear if any action would be taken against the mother of 14, said Jeff Czech, Suleman's attorney.

The 45-minute visit, first reported by RadarOnline.com, was arranged when a teacher noticed Aidan's injuries and reported them to authorities, Czech said.

The attorney said the boy likely got the black eye from a fall and suggested one of Suleman's 2-year-old twins may have caused the bite marks.

"Poor Aidan, he falls a lot," Czech said told The Associated Press. "He jumps at noises and things and bumps furniture and walls."

La Habra police spokeswoman Cindy Knapp confirmed that officers visited Suleman and said child welfare officials requested their assistance....

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Octuplets Mom Octo Suleman Nadya

I think she needs to spend more time making sure her kids are not biting each other as that can lead to some severe damage. As far as the kid having a black eyes I can see him falling or running into something as I was like that growing up.

5th May, 2009 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

I wonder what is causing celebrity attorney Gloria Allred to sue Octomom for exploitation of her children? (due to her new reality show). There are so many reality shows that focus on big families, then why is she particularly interested in suing her and not the others?

Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th May, 2009 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman Octo Mom Octuplets - Page 10

From your source, LDS_Forever:

...Paul Peterson, a former child actor turned activist for minors working in the entertainment industry..."I've been concerned about this since the get-go," said Peterson, a former Mouseketeer who starred on the popular Donna Reed Show in the 1950s and 1960s. Peterson claims he first contacted Allred about the matter after the media circus that erupted when the first two of Suleman's octuplets returned home March 17.

Is this about a former child star who wants a second chance at 15 minutes of fame?

Or is it about Allred getting even with Octo-mom for giving her the boot?

1st Jun, 2009 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman Octo Mom Octuplets Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 10

She made a deal with a British TV production for a quasi-reality show but nothing like "Jon and Kate plus 8" which she finds boring but instead of having the cameras 24/7 they will only film at milestones (birthdays, etc). She is also ready to write a book. Million of dollars coming up her way....

Source 2

+  « First of 12 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,