Favorite Bible Quotes - Page 27 of 29

John 6:51 Bible Quote "I am the living - Page 27 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 9th Nov, 2014 - 7:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 29 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 
Best Bible Quotes
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2014 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Favorite Bible Quotes - Page 27

Hebrews 6:11-12
Bible Quote

And we desire each one of you to show the same earnestness to have the full assurance of hope until the end, so that you may not be sluggish, but imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2014 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Quotes Bible Favorite

Lamentations 3:22-23
Bible Quote

The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2014 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Favorite Bible Quotes Revealed Bible The

Proverbs 16:7
Bible Quote

When a man's ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2014 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Page 27 Quotes Bible Favorite

1 John 4:7-8
Bible Quote

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2014 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Quotes Bible Favorite

Philippians 3:13-14
Bible Quote

Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2014 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Favorite Bible Quotes

Matthew 5:11-12
Bible Quote

"Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2014 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Favorite Bible Quotes - Page 27

Matthew 6:24
Bible Quote

"No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money."

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2014 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Favorite Bible Quotes The Bible Revealed - Page 27

John 6:51
Bible Quote

"I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh."

+  « First of 29 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 

> TOPIC: Favorite Bible Quotes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,