Favorite Bible Quotes - Page 5 of 29

Matthew 5:43-45 Bible Quote "You have - Page 5 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 14th Aug, 2011 - 7:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (29) »
Best Bible Quotes
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2011 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Favorite Bible Quotes - Page 5

Proverbs 15:29
Bible Quote

The LORD is far from the wicked, but he hears the prayer of the righteous.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2011 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Quotes Bible Favorite

Mark 10:43-45
Bible Quotes

"But it shall not be so among you. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, and whoever would be first among you must be slave of all. For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2011 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Favorite Bible Quotes Revealed Bible The

Matthew 11:28-30
Bible Quote

"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2011 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Quotes Bible Favorite

Psalm 25:7
Bible Quotes

Remember not the sins of my youth or my transgressions; according to your steadfast love remember me, for the sake of your goodness, O LORD!

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2011 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Quotes Bible Favorite

John 20:29
Bible Quote

Jesus said to him, "Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2011 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Favorite Bible Quotes

Acts 20:32
Bible Quote

And now I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2011 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Favorite Bible Quotes - Page 5

1 Kings 8:27
Bible Quotes

"But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain you; how much less this house that I have built!"

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2011 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Favorite Bible Quotes The Bible Revealed - Page 5

Matthew 5:43-45
Bible Quote

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (29) »

> TOPIC: Favorite Bible Quotes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,