Favorite Bible Quotes - Page 7 of 29

Philippians 4:6-7 Bible Quote Do not be anxious - Page 7 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 9th Oct, 2011 - 7:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 29 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (29) »
Best Bible Quotes
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2011 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Favorite Bible Quotes - Page 7

2 Corinthians 10:17-18
Bible Quotes

"Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord." For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the Lord commends.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2011 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Quotes Bible Favorite

Psalm 73:28
Bible Quote

But for me it is good to be near God; I have made the Lord GOD my refuge, that I may tell of all your works.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2011 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Favorite Bible Quotes Revealed Bible The

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
Bible Quotes

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2011 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Quotes Bible Favorite

Isaiah 1:18
Bible Quote

"Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool."

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2011 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Quotes Bible Favorite

James 5:8
Bible Quotes

You also, be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2011 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Favorite Bible Quotes

Colossians 3:9-10
Bible Quote

Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2011 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Favorite Bible Quotes - Page 7

Philippians 4:4
Bible Quotes

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2011 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Favorite Bible Quotes The Bible Revealed - Page 7

Philippians 4:6-7
Bible Quote

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

> TOPIC: Favorite Bible Quotes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,