Recruiting Players For Medieval - Page 3 of 5

So lads, give me a break down as to how the - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 31st Jan, 2009 - 4:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2009 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Recruiting Players For Medieval
A Friend

Recruiting Players For Medieval - Page 3

I for one co not care if you write a chapter every time you post. I think sometimes a little more detail is needed and that way the GM knows more of what we are doing. It also makes it better for the party leader to post what everyone is doing.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2009 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Players Recruiting

Yeah come on guys we need to get this thing going I've been here awhile already and made my posts. Why can't we just hire some npcs or something?

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2009 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Recruiting Players For Medieval Reviews RPG & Card Board

NPCs cost a lot and they take their share before we see what they took. They do not always have our survival or best interests on their minds.

30th Jan, 2009 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Medieval Players Recruiting

Yeah I know that is how it is sometimes but at least we can start. You have any friends to invite?

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2009 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Medieval Players Recruiting

We need to get a hold of RPG Expert and get him in the game with a warrior he is only one post away. Once this new guy gets his 30 we will have him as a warrior and we will be set to go.

30th Jan, 2009 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

ooc yes waiting is hard but it will come soon. Then we can have a good run.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2009 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Recruiting Players Medieval - Page 3

It is looking very good now at us being able to start this game. I wonder if FarSeer will allow her character to remain in the game and let us get this game started. She has a warrior who has some experience like Krakyn.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2009 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Recruiting Players Medieval Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

So lads, give me a break down as to how the flow of your usual style of play goes here.
Specifically, timing and such. Also I am not savvy with the dice system could someone provide me with a link to some information or be so kind as to give me a little direction.

I am familiar with role playing, I just want to make sure that the boundaries I am used are the same here.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Recruiting Players For Medieval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,