Recruiting Players For Medieval - Page 4 of 5

I hope you have a lot of gold to draw from. - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 31st Jan, 2009 - 7:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 
31st Jan, 2009 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Recruiting Players For Medieval - Page 4

I'm not the best person to tell you but from what I read we have a camp and a leader tells the DM our decision then he updates the story. I'm not sure how the dice comes in because its my first time too but I think that's for combat.

Tiphereth this your first time playing by post?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2009 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Recruiting Players For Medieval
A Friend

Medieval Players Recruiting

Ok here it goes. We talk in the camp thread to decide what we are going to do. Like who is doing what. The party leader or second in command posts in the party leaders thread. Second in command only posts if leader is unable or instructed by the GM.

The GM reads what the party leader posts and then updates the story in the main Revenge thread. We all read that and decide what to do next.

Dice come in just like in regular RPG You have combat dice, luck dice, and search dice. The GM will advised when someone needs to roll a dice and what for. The result is posted by the person rolling in the camp thread. The party leader posts this in the party leader thread and the GM updates the game.

Any other questions?

31st Jan, 2009 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Recruiting Players For Medieval Reviews RPG & Card Board

Actually I have one, when you go to the dice page I notice there are two options for blue and red dice, what's the difference between the two so that I know which to use.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2009 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Medieval Players Recruiting

That I can not answer. I always like to use the blue dice as that is closer to my favorite color. I think you can choose either color. It is just up to the player. JB can answer this better I think.

31st Jan, 2009 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Players Recruiting

Play by post, these kinds of questions should really go in the Support Thread of the World of Medieval Board. You will notice that one die leads to the World of Medieval's Combat form, used only for Combat and the other goes to the Community Dice page, used for special instances, usually I will tell you the name and reason for the roll.

Concerning the Topic at hand, you may need to activate players that are capable of playing OR I can get some NPCs for you, but they will charge for their services (not cheap), so you decide.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2009 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jb I say no thanks on the NPCs we almost have the required number of warriors so we hope to start soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jan, 2009 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Recruiting Players Medieval - Page 4

Alright so we need two more. Hey kntoran this might be an opportunity to get some more warrirors. JB, How much do NPCs cost?

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2009 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Recruiting Players Medieval Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

I hope you have a lot of gold to draw from. I know I can afford it but would rather not pay that unless I am to be recompensated for it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Recruiting Players For Medieval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,