RPG - World of Medieval! - Page 5 of 7

I'm almost there... soon I can see for myself - Page 5 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 4th Aug, 2003 - 6:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
The World of Medieval is like no other. You create a character from one of three major classes and then guide him/her in a world full of adventure.
Post Date: 27th May, 2003 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

RPG - World of Medieval!
A Friend

RPG - World of Medieval! - Page 5

This game should be great, it takes a little bit of work to get started, but its probably worth it.

Sponsored Links:
27th May, 2003 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Medieval World RPG

@ Tim, yes it is Sir! We keep the 'entrace' high to make sure only serious posters come on board, because once a game starts we don't want any wannabes playing around. Hope you can join the crew.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2003 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

RPG - World of Medieval!
A Friend

RPG - World of Medieval! Feedback & FAQ News Community

tim ready to play? we need people to come and play, hey JB are we ready to start now?

10th Jun, 2003 - 7:24am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Medieval World RPG

Mystic, well I am ready, its up to you guys now, when LDS posts the final decision in the 'Party Order' thread then I know you are actually ready to start and the scenario continues.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2003 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

RPG - World of Medieval!
A Friend

Medieval World RPG

I cant wait to play the game . It will be worth all the work to play.

24th Jun, 2003 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

RPG - World of Medieval!

I cant wait to play the game . It will be worth all the work to play.

It's not work, it's fun to post too. Besides, how would we get to know you if you did not post?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2003 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

RPG - World of Medieval!
A Friend

RPG World Medieval - Page 5

Wow...It seems that I've got a lot to learn if I'm to RPG in this Medieval world...Well, I've got all summer inbetween all the books I'm reading anyway...

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2003 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

RPG - World of Medieval!
A Friend

RPG World Medieval Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 5

I'm almost there... soon I can see for myself what all the hubbub is about... yay... It has been years since I last Gamed... though never in a forum... always in person... lol smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: RPG - World of Medieval!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,