RPG - World of Medieval! - Page 6 of 7

I'll wait patiently until my number of posts - Page 6 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 19th Nov, 2003 - 4:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
The World of Medieval is like no other. You create a character from one of three major classes and then guide him/her in a world full of adventure.
4th Aug, 2003 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

RPG - World of Medieval! - Page 6

I'm almost there... soon I can see for myself what all the hubbub is about...

That will be great because right now the current story Game III of Medieval has the characters back at the Village looking for new adventurers to join the party.
[offtopic]The best way to get your post in is to visit a board of interest and give your opinions. Check the international, general and entertainment boards, there is always lots to say there.[/offtopic]

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2003 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

RPG - World of Medieval!
A Friend

Medieval World RPG

;D Ok I made it! Yay!... Can I join now? where do I need to post to have my profile changed to RPG Gamer?

I hope this is the right place...

See you in Medieval!

4th Aug, 2003 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

RPG - World of Medieval! Feedback & FAQ News Community

Ok I made it! Yay!... Can I join now?

I sent you an email. Did you get it? Also, you should now go to: https://rpg.bordeglobal.net and then post your character in the Medieval Board where it says 'Create Character Here'. Please do review the Medieval Board's rules, etc.

5th Aug, 2003 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Medieval World RPG

Hey Wanlorn, wow it will be really cool to have you in the game!!!! ;D hey nice you add also your pic!!! ;D

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2003 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

RPG - World of Medieval!
A Friend

Medieval World RPG

Hey Wanlorn, wow it will be really cool to have you in the game!!!! ;D hey nice you add also your pic!!! ;D

Yeah I look forward to gaming with you also...

Once I knew how to add it, up it went... lol

12th Sep, 2003 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

RPG - World of Medieval!

Hi [name]

The World of Medieval RPG is starting a game on the 15th September. Camp IV is already open. Please create your characters now. If you already have a character then please present him/her in the thread labled 'Camp IV'.

Thanks,
GM

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Nov, 2003 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

RPG World Medieval - Page 6

Next game is ready to start on Friday 7th November, 2003. If you would like to be part of the game then please create your character.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2003 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

RPG - World of Medieval!
A Friend

RPG World Medieval Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 6

I'll wait patiently until my number of posts will rise to 30. I'd really like to check out this RPG.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: RPG - World of Medieval!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,