Sexting - Page 2 of 5

It's bad, and there needs to be an - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Feb, 2011 - 2:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Sexting Texting - Sending images by phone
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2010 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sexting - Page 2

Sexting often leads to heartbreak, humiliation

Studies suggest as many as one in three teens - and 28 percent of adults surveyed - have sexted, defined as sending someone a risque message or photo, usually by cell phone or e-mail. Teens, especially, have the mistaken notion that everyone is doing it and only a fuzzy grasp of potential consequences. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2010 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Sexting
A Friend

Sexting

I think with todays teens not really understanding the ramifications of some of the things they are doing. I would hope that as they see some of the things happening to their friends they may learn to stop what they are doing.

23rd Aug, 2010 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Sexting Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Yeah this is really silly, but kids do really silly stuff. It seems harmless when you are young and in that frame of mind. Hormones racing threw you 24/7 and such.

Yes, like KNtoran said though they don't fully understand the consequences. If you do anything like that electronically it is permanent. What about if you send the message to the wrong person?

Even further what if the person you send this stuff to saves it and when you break up posts it all over the place?

I may have an extreme view here but I think under aged kids should be charged with child p-rn-graphy if they are caught. Maybe a lesser charge, something to snap them out of this nonsense. After all they are distributing child p-rn-graphy, however "innocent" the intention.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2010 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Sexting
A Friend

Page 2 Sexting

I think as they get older they will realize some of the foolish things they have done and some of the risque photos of them that could be somewhere anywhere on the internet without them even knowing about it. I think that is when they will try to hide some of their past.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2011 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Sexting

Teen Sexting Laws: Don't Mess Up Their Future
Adolescent Tips - Get the latest headlines from the About.com Parenting of Adolescents GuideSite.

GuestU gave his opinion on Teen Sexting Laws: "If a teen is sending nude pictures to a boyfriend/girlfriend then they were either peer pressured into it or did it out of love. There is so much peer pressure now a days when it comes to teens. Having a felony on their record is to much. Getting prison time is way overboard. I think that a child should have a fine or have community service for what they did. If the law calls them minors then they don't need to be charged with adult charges! Teens may not realize the consequence until it's to late. I think they should have more sex education at school to help the teens realize that it isn't right for them to do it. Girls are at higher risk of doing it. Guys will just receive them and maybe even forward them. Serious consequences are too strict. They need to hurry up and change that."

What are your thoughts on teen sexting and the current laws - what they should be? Read what other parents have written and share your opinion here.

More: Parenting Teens Contracts Cell Phone Use | Sexting:Teens Putting Sex and Texting Together
Source: About.com Parenting of Adolescents

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2011 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Sexting
A Friend

Sexting

This is another reason I wouldn't want a cell phone. Another great reason why the Iphone and the Android phones have encryption features. Hide it if you got it, or don't look at them.

22nd Jan, 2011 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Sexting - Page 2

I think we are seeing a lack of values being taught at home. Here in Europe, young teens leave their homes very early and live with their boyfriend/girlfriend, etc and it's so sad to see. Sexting is just the consequence of lack of moral values.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2011 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Sexting
A Friend

Sexting Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

It's bad, and there needs to be an end to it. But the thing is, it is the persons choice to send the other individual a photo of themselves that way. But hey, they will continue to do it.

Reconcile Edited: ESD1 on 8th Feb, 2011 - 2:41am

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Sexting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,