You Can Eat A Lot Of Eggs - Page 2 of 3

I love eating eggs. Eggs are very good. Especially - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Sep, 2021 - 8:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  You Eat Lot Eggs Is eating eggs healthy?
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

You Can Eat A Lot Of Eggs
A Friend

You Can Eat A Lot Of Eggs - Page 2

It seems that if you eat or drink a lot of anything it can be very harmful to you. It is a good thing that many of us eat a variety of things so we are not eating enough of one thing to be harmful. I am not totally buying into this guy bacerial stuff as of yet.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Eggs Lot Eat You

KN,

Agreed. Too much of anything is bad. I mean, you can overdose someone on just about any substance, say nuts and berries which are normally good for us, and conclude it's bad. Taken to the extreme, we can do this to anything.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2020 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

You Can Eat A Lot Of Eggs Health & Special Psychology

How the Egg Industry Tried to Bury the TMAO Risk. “Metabolomics is a term used to describe the measurement of multiple small-molecule metabolites in biological specimens, including bodily fluids,” with the goal of “Identifying the […] Source 4t.

1st Jan, 2020 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Eggs Lot Eat You

A previous poster mentioned deviled eggs are bad because of the extra fat added. Try this instead. Mix your hard boiled yolks with curry owner and chopped pickles to taste. Look atrocious, but an absolute winner once someone is game enough to try one and word gets around at a barbecue.

Reconcile Edited: Derphantom on 1st Jan, 2020 - 11:44am

1st Jan, 2020 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Eggs Lot Eat You

How can you all eat that gunk… it smells bad, tastes bad and when you think about it is coming out the butt of a chicken and is meant to be embryonic fluid for a baby chicken. Read the article above.

1st Jan, 2020 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

I can eat it because I grew up on a farm, where I was raised to see how our world works, with plants and animals working together to complete the nutritive cycle. Those from the land aren't sheltered from the rather blunt reality of nature that city-bred people often are. It's plain to see we are nothing but mere animals. Animals, depending on species, eat what nourishes them and that includes some species dining on other species. In addition, having read vast quantities of history and biology books, I am well aware that humans are built to eat flesh and often it has been the only way for some peoples to have survived in the conditions they faced. So it is; so it's always been. Therefore I am comfortable eating such materials knowing it is natural.

On a more personal note, I have gone vegan for periods of time in attempts to replicate the experiences of certain religions as they seek purification of the soul through abstaining from animal products. I do not function well. My sister is as much a vegan as possible, but to her dismay on doctor's orders occasionally must consume an egg or a small quantity of red meat in order to not deteriorate health wise. It pains her, but needs must. Genetically, my family functions optimally with a small amount of animal material in our diet. If anyone can function to perfection on a vegan diet: good for you, count yourself fortunate. I wish you all the best.

My opinion of eggs is the opposite to yours. Smells great, tastes great.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2021 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

You Eat Lot Eggs - Page 2

How Our Gut Bacteria Can Use Eggs to Accelerate Cancer. The reason egg consumption is associated with elevated cancer risk may be the TMAO, considered the “smoking gun” of microbiome-disease interactions. Source 9w

Admin note: Keep in mind that there are lots of places to acquire protein without having to also consume so much cholesterol or steal the eggs of a chicken.

28th Sep, 2021 - 8:45am / Post ID: #

You Eat Lot Eggs Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

I love eating eggs. Eggs are very good. Especially the deviled eggs. Hard boiled eggs is also good.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: You Can Eat A Lot Of Eggs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,