Human Name: Apoc

Human Name Apoc - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 11th Aug, 2013 - 3:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Plugged Log User: Play by Post
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2009 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

We have rescued another hopeful:

Day to Day Life: Hacking was a past time, but as I gain success at doing it and doing it effectively I started to love it more. I even had the fame among some of my colleagues as an expert hacker, but the truth is I knew there were others out there better than me.

Red or Blue Pill: I was tired with life and was ready for a change, it was an easy decision for me to take the pill.

Life in Zion: I'm so happy in the new world. I feel like I have a purpose and with my training I can go beyond the bounds of reality into the matrix and make it better for humankind against the machines.

Sponsored Links:
27th Oct, 2011 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

Apoc Name Human

Matrix

Out of Character: I never got a chance to update this but it would make a cool blog for my Apoc character so I'll give it a try.

Life in the real world is totally different from how it was in the Matrix. Sometimes I miss the Matrix. I miss the novelty of things you know like going to the park or to the beach... I don't have that anymore.

13th Jul, 2013 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Human Name: Apoc RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Its been such a long time since I wrote in my log. I don't know what happened but everything suddenly went offline but now its restored again. I will be crossing my fingers it stays that way, I need to get back into the system and see what has changed.

18th Jul, 2013 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Apoc Name Human

Matrix

Recently the commander has been telling us about more activity in the tunnels. I'm looking forward to the day when I can explore in there, so far my movements are limited to Zion.

1st Aug, 2013 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Apoc Name Human

Matrix

Some of the captains are telling us it might be awhile before we can go beyond the walls of Zion. My curiosity is high but when I get a bit bored I can always jack in and experience the super powers of the matrix. Man I wish it could be real powers.

6th Aug, 2013 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Matrix

When I'm jacked in I usually just like to look at the details of everything its just amazing. Who knew technology could exist like this. I constantly try to find flaws but can't I guess its because my mind makes it real.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Aug, 2013 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Human Name Apoc

Matrix

Everyone talks about the amazing things that Neo can do. I wonder what is my potential to get powers like he has now?

11th Aug, 2013 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Human Name Apoc Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

Matrix

Apoc recently came into some luck and got an extra boost of power. Now he feels confident in making himself even more powerful when it is time.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Human Name: Apoc

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.