Airport Peep Show Scanners - Page 3 of 4

Me too, whenever possible. But you can't - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Nov, 2012 - 3:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Airport Peep Show Scanners Full Body Scanners - does it reveal more than it needs to? Is it really necessary?
12th Jan, 2011 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Airport Peep Show Scanners - Page 3

Honestly I don't think I could go though one of those scanners and not feel really shy about it. If I see its a woman checking the scans then I'm really going to melt in that thing.Luckily I'm not going to be flying anytime soon!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2011 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Scanners Show Peep Airport

G-rated scanners in Australia

Australian travellers will be granted an added degree of modesty when full-body scanners are introduced at airports this year. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2011 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Airport Peep Show Scanners
A Friend

Airport Peep Show Scanners Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Many of the public do not get to see those scans as they can show pretty much everything. THe images are blurred to be seen on the national news. I have seen the real scan pictures and you can see a whole lot. If a person on the other side is of the opposite sex they could easily get turned on. While it is not a normal picture like you wold see on a camera or in a magazine it does not leave much to the imagination.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2012 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Scanners Show Peep Airport

Hidden government laser scanners will end privacy:

Within the next year or two, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security will instantly know everything about your body, clothes, and luggage with a new laser-based molecular scanner fired from 164 feet (50 meters) away. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2012 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Scanners Show Peep Airport

Government quietly replacing some body scanners

The federal government is quietly removing full-body X-ray scanners from seven major airports and replacing them with a different type of machine that produces a cartoon-like outline instead of the naked images that have been compared to a virtual strip search.

Source: Yahoo! News - Latest News & Headlines

31st Oct, 2012 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

Airport Peep Show Scanners

Let's talk about statistics: how many terrorist attacks did the US suffer in the last 500 years? Answer: only one. Big, sensational and absolutely tragic. But still only one. Let's compare it with natural disasters: the ratio is maybe 100 to 1, probably more. Nobody would allow federal agents to sleep in their bed or open their fridge even if that would help someway to prevent a hurricane. So why somebody should allow them to check the dimension of our penis just in case of a second terrorist attack? In my opinion, history replicates itself: "Duck and cover, duck and cover!". A terrified population is easy to control and becomes more forgiving about scandals and open violations of human rights.

Reconcile Edited: Bruconero on 31st Oct, 2012 - 6:09am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Nov, 2012 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Airport Peep Show Scanners - Page 3

This is the whole reason I take the train, bus, car, subway and boat and leave the others to do the planes. I don't care for anyone checking out my romp just to get on a plane.

1st Nov, 2012 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Airport Peep Show Scanners Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Me too, whenever possible. But you can't travel more than a couple of thousands km with a car or a ship unless you are always on holydays. Think of that New Zealand tourist: traveled half the globe just to be forced to embark on a plain heading back home. Is also a boomerang for tourism.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Airport Peep Show Scanners

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,