Paula Deen

Paula Deen - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2013 - 10:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Paula Deen
11th Mar, 2009 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Paula Deen

She is one of my favorite chefs in the Food Network because her style of cooking comfort food appeals me. I am not crazy about her personality, over-sexualized comments to guests, pretending to be funny comes out as crude and vulgar.

Paula Deen
Paula Deen (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2013 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Deen Paula

The Queen of butter released her own line of flavored butter. Yup, it is not enough that she teaches people how to be unhealthy but she wants you to buy the product too.

international QUOTE
She's come full circle.

The Queen of Butter, who a year and a half ago faced a storm of criticism for pushing fat-laden foods while secretly being treated for Type 2 diabetes, has just released a new line of flavored butter.

Chef and TV personality Paula Deen has just announced a new line of "finishing" butters to be sold at Walmart and Walgreens. They come in five flavors: Southern Grillin"Butter, The Lemon Dill Butter, The European Style Butter, Sweet Citrus Zest Butter and Garden Herb Butter.

Deen says these butters are to used "let cooks bring a wonderful fresh butter taste to various dishes while just adding butter to the end of the cooking process."

Also to be released under her new line called Paula Deen Foods, is all-natural tortilla chips. Source 3

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2013 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Paula Deen Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

The Food Network says it "Will not renew Paula Deen's contract when it expires at the end of this month."

The announcement comes the same the day the celebrity chef apologized for "The wrong that I've done." Her apology followed revelations this week that she admitted to using a racial epithet in the past. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2013 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Deen Paula

Paula Deen's 'Today' apology didn't impress experts

Meanwhile, Walmart and Caesars part ways with the TV chef. Ref. Source 6

27th Jun, 2013 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Deen Paula

Wait a minute, is all this fuss because of something she said 30 years ago while being held up at gun point?

27th Jun, 2013 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Paula Deen

This "Paula Deen" Blew it all. Aliza, if that was true that Paula Deen said this long time ago (I wasn't able to read the article) she still cannot get away with this nonsense she have said before, that was highly disrespectful and must receive a punishment for this like she did now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2013 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Paula Deen

Paula Deen hires new legal team

The celebrity chef has hired new lawyers to defend her in a discrimination lawsuit.

Source

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2013 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Paula Deen Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

The sexual discrimination claims against celebrity chef Paula Deen and her brother have been dismissed, according to local Savannah, Ga., broadcast stations WTOC and NBC affiliate WSAV. The racial discrimination claims were dismissed earlier this month. Ref. USAToday

> TOPIC: Paula Deen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,