Types of Forum Users - Page 3 of 18

I post as much as I can, I don't always - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 17th Jul, 2003 - 7:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (18) »

?
Poll: This thread shows me that...
  The Owners care a lot about the Community       33.33%
  There will always be one bad apple in every group       11.11%
  You can never have a perfect setting in an imperfect world       11.11%
  There are people that just cannot appreciate a good thing       14.81%
  The Moderators do an excellent job here       11.11%
  This is the most clean site to converse on the net       11.11%
  The Community has issues similar to a soap opera       7.41%
Total Votes: 27
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
There is a sense of entitlement prevalent on the internet that makes surfers believe they can go anywhere and do whatever they like without consequence or barriers. Yep, we get all types here and just in case you are wondering... We are moderating everything!
1st Jun, 2003 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users - Page 3

spock.gif What about the user that does not like rules and makes claims on democracy and freedom of speech so that they can say what they want any where they want. First of all this forum will become a democracy as soon as you give me money towards its maintance and I make you a partner. Second, walk into the wrong toilet of the opposite sex and claim you can do what you want when you want ... Sounds silly? Well that is what you do when you take a thread speaking about apples and start speaking about bannas instead because it suits you!

Sponsored Links:
1st Jun, 2003 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Users Forum Types

spock.gif What about the type of poster that thinks he needs to pass a judgement call on others because they have a different view point.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2003 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users
A Friend

Types of Forum Users Feedback & FAQ News Community

I am a dedicated poster... But I am only a member of a few Bulletin Boards.

I think there are boards that are started as a branch off of a very public board and made private. I think people post on those a lot.

There are some boards I have seen such as [..] and it has over 35,000 members.  It is informative, but too overwhelming.  

I like a medium size group where you have diverse amounts of opinions, but can get along.

Also, for some reason I prefer posting to chatting (Yet I can talk to a person for hours on the phone NON STOP!)

20th Jun, 2003 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Users Forum Types

I have been on several bulletin boards in the past, few of them I can say are really good. Some have no rules, which I think is dumb, because it allows all the dummies to have a riot and some are runned by liquid brained know it alls that cannot even see the basic things you are trying to say. It really is tough to find a good interactive site these days, but I agree with you about the super huge ones, they are overwhelming and you just die in the bucket unless you plan to be a big time poster.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2003 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users
A Friend

Users Forum Types

I am one of those addicted posters.  wink.gif  I look forward to logging in and looking for some good topics to post in.  Or I just start my own thread and see where it goes.  This is really the coolest forum, ever!

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2003 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users
A Friend

Types of Forum Users

Yea this is a really cool forum but I want more game reviews especially for the newest games. Well yeah I'm a game [kind of] person smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jul, 2003 - 9:54am / Post ID: #

Types Forum Users - Page 3

I guess when more gamers join we will get that kind of info. I can only review games I already have (which are very old). I am not in the US so I am not big on games anymore.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2003 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users
A Friend

Types Forum Users Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

I post as much as I can, I don't always get around to all my forums I am member of.  I may have spread myself too thin.  I enjoy Role-playing Game and just chat site... I am not that deep.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: Types of Forum Users

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,