Types of Forum Users - Page 7 of 18

People that join and try to zip over everything - Page 7 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 8th Dec, 2004 - 2:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (18) »

?
Poll: This thread shows me that...
  The Owners care a lot about the Community       33.33%
  There will always be one bad apple in every group       11.11%
  You can never have a perfect setting in an imperfect world       11.11%
  There are people that just cannot appreciate a good thing       14.81%
  The Moderators do an excellent job here       11.11%
  This is the most clean site to converse on the net       11.11%
  The Community has issues similar to a soap opera       7.41%
Total Votes: 27
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
There is a sense of entitlement prevalent on the internet that makes surfers believe they can go anywhere and do whatever they like without consequence or barriers. Yep, we get all types here and just in case you are wondering... We are moderating everything!
24th Aug, 2004 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users - Page 7

Users that do not have the basic element of understanding the English language or simply have blanked their minds from understanding. They curse my heel.

On the other hand... users who are immaculate in all that they do as though they are forum administrators also - bless them!

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2004 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Users Forum Types

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 24-Aug 04, 3:20 PM)
Users that do not have the basic element of understanding the English language or simply have blanked their minds from understanding. They curse my heel.

Something along a similar line that ticks me off with users posting at forums are the ones who use net-speak, shortened abbreviations of words to save space. They might have some practical applications (although I doubt it), but it butchers the English language.

Things like "gtg c u l8r" or "this msg is 4 u" just really irritate me. Are these people's keyboards malfunctioning that they can't type complete words?

Sorry, rant over.

24th Aug, 2004 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users Feedback & FAQ News Community

Paul you are right on the nail there... I think these users either feel they are 'cool' because they can type on a keyboard or they are just hiding the fact that they do not know how to form a sentence.

24th Nov, 2004 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Users Forum Types

Those that come to a public community with the hope of swaying people's discussion from public to private. rolleyes.gif

25th Nov, 2004 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Users Forum Types

Users that join and in their first message declare their supposed superiority over all the community wether it be spiritually, intellectually or whatever, only to make themselves look so foolish by making a statement or asking a question that only shows they did not even read what the community is about rolleyes.gif.

26th Nov, 2004 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users

Those who try getting FPs from the arcade only to play more in the arcade (that was me until JB raised Simon's requirements to 40+ undecided.gif )

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Nov, 2004 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Types Forum Users - Page 7

Yeah, sorry, I know it seems unfair, but the Arcade was never meant to be a way to earn FP. Like everything else, a glitch was found and it was fixed. Later another glitch will be found and it will be fixed also. There are really only three basic ways to get FP; first by posting, second by donations and third by contests, but for the last we do not have those rarely now as the forum needs to start to 'maintain' the work that goes into it. Actually, I would not have noticed the Simon game if it wasn't for your quick recovery from minus to positive FP - so in a way - you led me to it wink.gif

8th Dec, 2004 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Types Forum Users Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 7

People that join and try to zip over everything and then ask why and what and when and where instead of READING! Only to have them later delete their account with a given reason - 'Sorry, I did not READ the rules'. one would think it is so hard to get in and enough info to help them SEE what kind of place this is, but I guess for SOME there just is never enough.

> TOPIC: Types of Forum Users

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,