Types of Forum Users - Page 2 of 18

How about the kind of user that wants things - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 28th Mar, 2003 - 4:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (18) »

?
Poll: This thread shows me that...
  The Owners care a lot about the Community       33.33%
  There will always be one bad apple in every group       11.11%
  You can never have a perfect setting in an imperfect world       11.11%
  There are people that just cannot appreciate a good thing       14.81%
  The Moderators do an excellent job here       11.11%
  This is the most clean site to converse on the net       11.11%
  The Community has issues similar to a soap opera       7.41%
Total Votes: 27
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
There is a sense of entitlement prevalent on the internet that makes surfers believe they can go anywhere and do whatever they like without consequence or barriers. Yep, we get all types here and just in case you are wondering... We are moderating everything!
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2003 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users
A Friend

Types of Forum Users - Page 2

I like posting fun things the problem is whets fun to me might stir up controversy in others

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2003 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Users Forum Types

Well this depends on what you mean by 'fun'? If you are talking about things of a sexual nature then definitely you do not want to post here. However, if they are things with regards to current issues in the world and you have a strong opinion that makes others mad, then no problem. It only becomes a problem when users begin to be disrespectful and too specific so as to imply hurtful things against someone. Let me know what you mean and I can tell you if it is okay.

13th Jan, 2003 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users Feedback & FAQ News Community

user posted image

There are also types of posters...

1. Those that are like a tea pot ready to heat things up
2. Those that just go with the flow and have no strong viewpoint
3. Those that say so little that you do not know wether they are cold or hot

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2003 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users
A Friend

Page 2 Users Forum Types

I am just beginning to get the feel of this forum and there is nothing but great vibes coming from it. Surely its got to be quality first and then the hordes will arrive. Is it a dedicated LDS site or can anybody join? I cant wait to get my ' L plates' off. Keep up the good work.

Remmy

12th Feb, 2003 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Users Forum Types

international QUOTE
Is it a dedicated LDS site or can anybody join? I can't wait to get my ' L plates' off. Keep up the good work.

It is not only for LDS, there is a board dedicated to only LDS, there you will find responses that are only for LDS, the rest of the board is free for all, but it is all moderated. So unlinke other forums, we do not allow anything less than topics for all ages.

I forgot to mention... Please use the HELP SECTION - it has great help for you and is very detailed. Go here: Constructive Posting Policy

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2003 - 9:59am / Post ID: #

Types of Forum Users
A Friend

Types of Forum Users

Which type am I belonging to?

I want to see a hot forum.
I seldom creates a new topic,but I am interesting in responding other's topic.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Feb, 2003 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Types Forum Users - Page 2

Well hopefully you will become a 'dedicated poster'. If you are like Pandora then you will be an 'addicted poster' Its okay if you don't usually start topics, most do not, there are plenty that you can reply to anyways.

28th Mar, 2003 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Types Forum Users Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

spock.gif How about the kind of user that wants things to go there way?

They rant because you do not agree with them, puff because they aren't the administrator or moderator and complain because in their own life they simply are not happy.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: Types of Forum Users

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,