E-Cigarette

E-cigarette - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2014 - 7:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2009 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

E-Cigarette

Concern over 'e-cigarette' sales

Ministers are being urged to restrict the sale of 'electronic' cigarettes amid fears they could be harmful. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
13th Mar, 2009 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

E-Cigarette

I am left unsure after reading that bit if it really is better then just smoking the tobacco. I think it should be banned as it is injecting a highly addictive drug to the user. I ponder how long it will be before tens use then and just dump in pcp. Bet it would work great on oil as well. I see too many bad sides to this as opposed to just stop smoking.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2009 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

E-Cigarette
A Friend

E-Cigarette Health & Special Psychology

I am a bit concerned about this cigarette. I do not think it will help anyone. I think like Krakyn stated lead to heavier drug use.

14th Sep, 2013 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

E-Cigarette

It might help people to quit smoking but to what cost? More children and teenagers are using them.

international QUOTE
(CNN) -- If the tiny sample of smokers in a new study in the British journal Lancet are any indication, electronic cigarettes might be slightly more effective than nicotine patches in helping people quit smoking.

Great, right? Except another new study from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests more children and teens are trying them.

The implications of both these studies means electronic cigarettes have been getting a lot of attention lately. Just what e-cigarettes are and what role they should play in helping people quit smoking depends very much on who you speak with about this topic.

Smoking is still the leading cause of avoidable death in the United States. The devices are not one of the FDA-approved methods to help people quit, but many people are using them this way. A growing number of scientists are studying them to see whether they may be a way to end an epidemic... Source 8

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2013 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

E-Cigarette

County to review policies on e-cigarettes

SAN DIEGO — The county is set to review its policies on tobacco use and prevention to possibly include electronic cigarettes, which some supervisors and health advocates say could lead to an ... Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2013 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

E-Cigarette

Some airports give green light to e-cigarettes

Don't be surprised if you see someone in an airport smoking what looks like a cigarette. Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2014 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

E-Cigarette

E-cigarette use increasingly snuffed out

Government agencies are increasingly snuffing out "vaping" or puffing on electronic cigarettes in public spaces. On Tuesday, the Del Mar Fairgrounds board and the El Cajon City Council approved restricting their use. ... Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2014 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

E-Cigarette Psychology Special & Health

Health Experts Anxious To See FDA Rules On E-Cigarettes

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is expected to issue its first regulations governing electronic cigarettes by the end of the month, and health experts are anxious about what the rules may look like.

Source

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: E-Cigarette

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,