E-Cigarette - Page 3 of 4

Vaping-associated lung injury may be caused - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2019 - 11:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

E-Cigarette - Page 3

E-cigarette flavours pose unknown harm risk

Electronic cigarette users are more at risk of lung damage if they use flavourings such as menthol and butterscotch, according to a new study. Ref. Source 1v.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

E-Cigarette
A Friend

E-Cigarette

I have often told people that the e-cigarette was possibly more dangerous to those who smoke than a regular cigarette. The fact that people want to tell you it is just water vapor is wrong. Granted maybe it uses a lot of water vapor but there is other stuff in that water vapor to help satisfy those who are addicted to cigarettes. I feel that a lot more testing of the possible side effects and dangers of e cigarettes is needed.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

E-Cigarette
A Friend

E-Cigarette Health & Special Psychology

There's a problem with lumping all ecigs in the same category. There are quite a few that actually are nothing but water, flavoring, and maybe nicotine. There are also quite a few that easily rival cigarettes in terms of the crap stuck in there.

I am definitely inclined to agree that testing and regulation is warranted. However, the way the FDA has handled testing so far, the only companies that can afford to pass the testing are the people peddling the latter category.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Jan, 2017 - 2:33am

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 E-Cigarette

Exposure to toxins in e-cig vapor varies depending on scenario. E-cigarettes are often perceived to be less harmful than their traditional counterparts, but they could still expose the people who 'vape' and those around them to harmful compounds. Researchers now report that heavy use and secondhand emissions could lead to inhaled levels of toxins that exceed set exposure limits. But under typical use, secondhand exposure would have a lower impact on health than second- and third-hand cigarette smoke. Source 5n.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

E-Cigarette
A Friend

E-Cigarette

The fact that they have yet to regulate E-cigarettes is causing many places to ban them like regular cigarettes. I think if people want to "Vape" they will have to follow the same rules as regular smokers. I have told many people who are vaping that they need to do it way from me and not try to blow the smoke at me. I have enough lung issues as it is. Over all we need some regulations on what can or can not be in these e-cigarettes.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2017 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

E-Cigarette

To vape or not to vape? Probably: Not to vape. E-cigarettes appear to trigger unique immune responses as well as the same ones triggered by regular cigarettes, according to new research. Source 6v.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

E-Cigarette - Page 3

E-cigarette flavors are toxic to white blood cells, warn scientists. A new study adds to growing evidence on the harmful health effects of e-cigarettes. The study finds that exposure to commonly used e-cigarette flavoring chemicals and liquids can cause significant inflammation to monocytes, a type of white blood cell. Moreover, many flavoring compounds are toxic, with cinnamon, vanilla and buttery flavors among the worst. It also finds that mixing e-cigarette flavors has a much worse effect than exposure to just one. Source 6n.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2019 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

E-Cigarette Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

Vaping-associated lung injury may be caused by toxic chemical fumes, study finds. Research into the pathology of vaping-associated lung injury is in its early stages, but a study finds that lung injuries from vaping most likely are caused by direct toxicity or tissue damage from noxious chemical fumes. Source 9j.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: E-Cigarette

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,