[party Order] Wolf's Bait - Page 9 of 16

Sorry for delay. The battle scene is very - Page 9 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 4th Dec, 2009 - 4:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 16 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (16) »
Closed
28th Nov, 2009 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Wolf's Bait - Page 9

The Game Master says...

Not really, they were already shooting at you already at +5, from your position you will be firing back at a -5 and to do so you will have to place yourself in the open (note what Wanderer did). I wanted to give you a choice before I continued.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2009 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

Bait Wolfs Order party

Ok When you said cliffs I thought you meant from both sides thus getting close to the mountain would make us easier to be hit by the opposite side archers.

28th Nov, 2009 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Wolf's Bait RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Yes, both sides are shooting and I calculate two attack rolls for each character (one for either side). Hiding on one side means just one attack roll against a character.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2009 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 9 Bait Wolfs Order party

Ok thanks for the clarification. Now I am sure we can make our next decision.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2009 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bait Wolfs Order party

We will all join Wanderer along the side of the mountain to spare us from two attacks by archers. We will continue to shoot at the archers we can see. We will ready weapons to face those on horseback. We will use arrows on the horsemen until they start to get too close.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2009 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wanderer gives our response by shooting at the speaker with her bow while the rest of us shoot arrows at the other riders. We will welcome a fight with them and We believe that we can win. We will switch to melee weapons as soon as those on horseback close with us. If they stay back we will continue to shoot with arrows at the horse and any archer who shows himself on the cliffs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2009 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[party Order] Wolf's Bait - Page 9

Just a reminded that we are awaiting a update on the story line. We know your busy take you time. smile.gif

4th Dec, 2009 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Wolf's Bait World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 9

The Game Master says...

Sorry for delay. The battle scene is very intense and large so I will try my best to Post it later today. Thanks.

> TOPIC: [party Order] Wolf's Bait

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,