[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 7 of 91

Recalls the farmers daughter and think she - Page 7 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2009 - 12:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 91 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (91) »
Closed
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2009 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 7

Yes getting other players interested and getting them in here will help a lot. The more we have the better chance we have for survival. Look at the last time we all survived to fight another day. Even if it was close for a couple of our characters.

Sponsored Links:
1st Apr, 2009 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Bait Wolfs camp

Just put that after a serious depression from the last adventure my character went away and committed suicide.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2009 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait RPG PBP Medieval World

Well we now have six players. With one as a thief we may be able to learn something more about them. I think we should see if we can get one more player if not two in here to try again. I agree that horses might help.

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2009 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

Page 7 Bait Wolfs camp

Oly comes crashing through the brush. He makes a dramatic roll and then does flip. He dusts himself off and checks his audience for a reaction.

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2009 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

Bait Wolfs camp

Looks over at the newcomer who seems to not walk to well if he is rolling about on the ground a lot.

Do yee trip o'er ye own feet a lot there?

2nd Apr, 2009 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait

Chuckles at Thomas's comment. "I hope he climbs better then he can walk then. Names Kalfie are you looking for me?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2009 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 7

"You heathens. You've never seen a performer such as me, have ye?" He bows, rather melodramatically. "I'm Oly, the most hilarious jester in the land. And the best looking too."

3rd Apr, 2009 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 7

Recalls the farmers daughter and think she should me this guy.

" Well nice of your to roll in. " goes back to hone his blade. "Only question I have is why and are you able to accurately swing a blade?", waits for the answer while observing the newcomers reaction to the question.

> TOPIC: [camp] Wolf's Bait

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,