[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 8 of 91

* You hear the cackle of what sounds to be - Page 8 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 8th Apr, 2009 - 6:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 91 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (91) »
Closed
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2009 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 8

Well met Oly I be Thomas. We are looking for another sword hand to help us with some bandits down south. Are ye interested?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2009 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

Bait Wolfs camp

Oly shrugged. "I do alright by meself." He scratched his head. "I'm no Robin Hood but I have a dagger I use if I run inta trouble."

4th Apr, 2009 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait RPG PBP Medieval World

OOC so cool to have you with us now voicebox. ALright so if someone hires Wanderer then we have the amount we need to continue. Who are the players with lots of FP to burn?

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2009 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

Page 8 Bait Wolfs camp

We have six players without wanderer. IF we get any others to join we may not have to pay Wanderer. I would rather spend my FP on something else. smile.gif

4th Apr, 2009 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Bait Wolfs camp

I posted in the welcome board a couple of days ago but only voice came and no one else is close to 30 posts plus they ain't active so we might have to wait real long.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2009 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait

We did ok with six people last time but we split up. We can try it again with six and see if we can get it done by not splitting up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Apr, 2009 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 8

Yeah we can but the DM wants seven people for this one and we're going to wait forever for the next person.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2009 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 8

* You hear the cackle of what sounds to be a market women, but this is no market woman *

Ah, ye be back again at the place to journey to the South. T'was a good run about the mountains last time. Have ye need of my sword again?

> TOPIC: [camp] Wolf's Bait

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,