[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 9 of 91

That'd be super cool and then we can - Page 9 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 14th Apr, 2009 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 91 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (91) »
Closed
8th Apr, 2009 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 9

Thinking a bit Kalfie replies. "Being you only served some of the days we paid for then perhaps you would like to join us and finish those days off."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2009 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Bait Wolfs camp

* Wanderer looks at you with a face of utter dismay and replies *

Little man, without me ye would have been meat for carrions! My fee for another journey out is now 2500gp for the first week and 500gps per day thereafter.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2009 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait RPG PBP Medieval World

I am glad you were there to assist us with what we did Wanderer but As it stands now I can not afford the 2500 is there a way we can negotiate?

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2009 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Bait Wolfs camp

I'll give thee til sunrise on the morrow to think about it. Meh offer of finality is 2400gps.

9th Apr, 2009 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Bait Wolfs camp

Not be sure she is worth it. So I leave the decision to the rest of ye and I will go with the majority of ye.

13th Apr, 2009 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait

I think she's worth it because she takes out some of the enemy and she enables us to adventure! I can't talk much since it won't be my gold but if the bandits have lots of treasure you'll probably get it back. I don't know I'm just saying.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2009 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 9

If ye all want I can fork out the necessary gold. That should give us seven people to head south. What says everyone?

14th Apr, 2009 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 9

That'd be super cool and then we can get started right away so long as everyone's still here because I haven't seen a couple players in awhile.

> TOPIC: [camp] Wolf's Bait

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,