[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 83 of 91

OOC: Let's check the cave back to - Page 83 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 7:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 91 pgs.  79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87  ...Latest (91) »
Closed
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2009 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 83

Yes that is my mind set. Get there quickly but safely. IF we can take out their "pets" we will have more of an advantage if we have to retreat and come back later. Yes having a light source can come in handy. Lets get to the cave and see what we find.

Sponsored Links:
29th Dec, 2009 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Bait Wolfs camp

OOC: Wow, it seems like Daphne and Kalfie are in pretty bad shape. We need to get out of here before we lose our lives. We need to get medicine, Daphne can still walk. Maybe her and Thomas can carry Kalfie quickly before the archers can see our present status.

30th Dec, 2009 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait RPG PBP Medieval World

What ever you guy wish do not leave on my account. Dahpne if we get captured you should be able to bail us out maybe.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2009 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

Page 83 Bait Wolfs camp

I am with Daphne on this one. I think Thomas and wanderer work on getting kalfie out of danger and we all make our way back to the village.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2009 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

Bait Wolfs camp

I will hear what you both have to say on this one. I think that wanderer is correct in they are hurt and we may still be able to win. If you wish to turn back we can. Kalfie I can bind your wounds as best we can and use what medicines we have to help us go forward. I think that just wanderer and I can lead the way to help protect Daphne as much as possible. What say ye?

1st Jan, 2009 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait

Grins through the grimace and says, "I am no more special then those who have fallen do not forsake their deaths and mine by turning back go and take revenge for the fallen, Do not waste ye time with me."

Ye best to press forward take the day and the glory it will be better in the end. remember to state you empty my pockets of gold and such as well as reclaim the wagon at the farm. Let those who have fallen be for a cause not wasted life.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jan, 2009 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 83

Just stepping in a bit but you won't make it back because you're on foot. You've been lucky so far but it won't continue forever. You might find something in the cave that can aide you gettng back to the village.

2nd Jan, 2009 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 83

OOC: Let's check the cave back to see if we can find anything but it seems like a hopeless situation. I think this will probably be the end of Kalfie and Daphne in this adventure.

> TOPIC: [camp] Wolf's Bait

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,