[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 84 of 91

Good thing Wanderer found it for you but you - Page 84 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 8th Jan, 2010 - 12:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 91 pgs.  80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88  ...Latest (91) »
Closed
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2009 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 84

Ok we will press on. Maybe we will get lucky and find a healing potion for Kalfie. Maybe they have herbs to help speed healing too.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2010 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Bait Wolfs camp

Oh man you guys are like getting deeper but thinning out. Watch out for Wanderer she might sell you out to save herself laugh.gif.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2010 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait RPG PBP Medieval World

I am not sure on her turning on us. I think she wants to put more of these bandits in the ground. At least kalfie is not suffering. Krakyn I hope you make another character. Same to you play we may have to come back.

Daphne I think this is what we should do. Thomas followed by Wanderer and her followed by Daphne will enter the cave staying along one wall. We will have weapons out and ready for any type of attack. We will be looking for any torches that can aid us into seeing farther into the cave. We will keep out backs to the cave wall following it around. We will not be leaning on the wall. How does this sound to you Daphne?

6th Jan, 2010 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Page 84 Bait Wolfs camp

I'm definitely going to create a character but I want to see what happens with you guys first before I like decide what kind of character I'm creating. I also want to see what happens in the cave.

6th Jan, 2010 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Bait Wolfs camp

OOC: It sounds good although it seems like the space described is quite small however we do not have a choice, we have to fight for our lives and take whatever chances we have!

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2010 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait

I think we need to look to see if the tracks appear to lead into a wall. I have a feeling there is a false wall or a illusion working here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2010 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 84

OOC: Good idea, we need to find whatever way to get us out of here. I think Kalfie is dead and no potion would help him to resurrect.

8th Jan, 2010 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 84

Good thing Wanderer found it for you but you got to like wonder how she found it. Maybe Wanderer is really a bandit. laugh.gif

> TOPIC: [camp] Wolf's Bait

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,