[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 88 of 91

I think that any door that is locked contains - Page 88 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 17th Feb, 2010 - 8:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 91 pgs.  84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 
Closed
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 88

I think that maybe you should get behind us Daphne so that you can watch our backs in case some others hear the fighting and want to come investigate. What do you think?

Sponsored Links:
5th Feb, 2010 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Bait Wolfs camp

OOC: Sure, I am badly hurt so I do not think I can really be on the front. Thanks.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2010 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait RPG PBP Medieval World

Seems we are all in this till the end. I hope that your able to find a lull in the action to be able to fall back and use your healing herbs.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2010 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

Page 88 Bait Wolfs camp

We killed them and your still alive Daphne. I think you should use your healing herbs while we search the room. Maybe we can find something useful. What do you think?

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2010 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

Bait Wolfs camp

Daphne your a herbalist. Maybe you can tell what the herbs are for. Do we continue back up the corridor and down the other path? What are your thoughts?

12th Feb, 2010 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait

OOC: Let's go towards the side where there is no smell! laugh.gif I am not sure of the kind of herbs there are, any ideas Klar? One should be a potion to heal all my wounds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Feb, 2010 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait - Page 88

OOC: There must be a key somewhere either well hidden or someone has it. Do you think there is anything worth checking inside that room?

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2010 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 88

I think that any door that is locked contains something worth locking away. I do not want to break the door so I say lets go on and see if we find a key.

+  « First of 91 pgs.  84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 

> TOPIC: [camp] Wolf's Bait

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,