Briefing Room: Mission Locker Room 4 - Page 5 of 5

I am fine with putting it like that if you - Page 5 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 26th May, 2009 - 10:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
12th May, 2009 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Briefing Room: Mission Locker Room 4 - Page 5

Matrix

I knew it was meant for us to be caught by the police! It seems to me that there is a traitor between us. Right now, we have no choice but to do what they say..after all, they're the guys with the guns.

Sponsored Links:
12th May, 2009 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission Room Briefing

Matrix

Maybe theres something we aren't doing right so we keep getting de ja vu. We really can't do anything else but go along with them but then they're going to think that we commited the murder. Maybe we need to come up with a better story to give.

12th May, 2009 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Briefing Room: Mission Locker Room 4 RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I think it's too late, we have the device in our hands AND we are in the murder scene, I think we are fried.

13th May, 2009 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Room Locker Mission Room Briefing

Matrix

Yes we do need to give a better story this time. I am also thinking I should have stuck with the thugs and see where they went. I am betting they are the guilty ones.

The group quickly hands over the electronic device and asks who reported this murder as they have just arrived on this scene.

end post

I also think we do not touch anything if there is a next time. I think we are better off to follow those thugs and one of us heads to head quarter to report this asap.

14th May, 2009 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission Room Briefing

Matrix

I think we shouldn't take anything. We could examine stuff without actually removing it. We need to make sure we are not part of the crime.

20th May, 2009 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Briefing Room: Mission Locker Room 4

Matrix

I think your right and more so should we be calling the authorities ASAP with one of tailing the others.

As for this we are going to have to state with thought we could use the device to call but they entered just as we found it.

Do add to this or other thoughts I think we are up the creek again with out the paddle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th May, 2009 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Briefing Room Mission Locker Room 4 - Page 5

Matrix

I don't know if saying anything will save us now. Maybe we can say that we were about to return it to the guy because he forgot it at work when we found the body.

26th May, 2009 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Briefing Room Mission Locker Room 4 Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 5

Matrix

I am fine with putting it like that if you both are fine with it. If so Playbypost do feel free to post it in the mission thread. I will try to get on tomorrow as well. Sorry about my delay in this.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Briefing Room: Mission Locker Room 4

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.