Bobert Introduction

Bobert Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Mar, 2009 - 11:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2009 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Bobert Introduction
A Friend

Bobert Introduction

I found this website months ago and was intrigued by the a thread about the possibility of a currnet existence of Cain and different theory's about his relationship to the legend Big Foot. I'm no gospel scholar but I find it facinating to hear the views of other saints and friends on gospel related topics. I served a full time mission for the LDS church in the great country of Mexico. I'm mostly excited to have access to the Mature section to be able to discuss what could be considered sensitive subjects. I hope this introduction suffices and I'm glad to be here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2009 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Bobert

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this INTERNATIONAL Forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion as some tend to become offended or argumentative, this may not be you, but just in case.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like LDS Based Games then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land' or Book of Mormon Battles and see if you really know a lot about the Book of Mormon.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Upgrade

Note: If you joined just to access the Mature LDS Board then you need to Upgrade, see here for reviews: Click Here. Upgrading is NOT necessary for the other 10 public LDS Related Boards we have here. To make a DONATION Click Here.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2009 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Bobert Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings. If you want to enter the LDS Mature Board then you should read this Thread: Source 4 if you are unable to fulfill that then there is thousands of Topics available for public Discussion on LDS Doctrine.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2009 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Bobert

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here. If you served in Mexico, I assume you can make some nice Mexican dishes? wink.gif If you do, do not hesitate to post it in the Recipe board.

It would be cool if you can join us in the LDS Mature board, see you around.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Bobert Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,