Nighthawk Introduction - Page 66 of 68

It appears to me that he posted then left. - Page 66 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Dec, 2009 - 5:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 68 pgs.  62 63 64 65 66 67 68 
The man of controversy
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2009 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Nighthawk Introduction - Page 66

Everyone is thrilled, except for our 15 year old son. He has a girl that he has gotten to be close friends with at school, and is worried that he won't find anyone as nice in the new area.

I think I forgot to mention that the job is in Springville, Utah, which is about 80 miles away, so we will be moving in the near future. We are already starting to look for someplace to rent.

Other than that, we are all very excited. Due to some of my personal beliefs and feelings, I think we will be moving to an absolutely wonderful place.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2009 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Nighthawk

I can imagine your wife! How far is Springville from Provo? About your son, it is not like he is moving out of state. wink.gif With technology nowdays, there is text messaging, internet, etc to keep in touch. When do you start?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2009 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Nighthawk Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Interesting because you responded to this Thread: Source 8 not too long ago and now you're going there!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2009 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author

Page 66 Introduction Nighthawk

The exit from the freeway for where my job is is about two miles from the southernmost Provo exit ramp. Springville, itself, is about 5 miles from the south end of Provo.

We know, and he knows, as well. But text messages and facebook chat just aren't as good as sitting beside her and talking to her. But he will live, and thrive, in Springville. He is a bit excited that Springville High School has a swim team.

And yes, it is a bit ironic that I replied in that thread, but then I really like the proximity to the Dream Mine, BYU, and the incredible mountains and canyons in that area.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2009 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Nighthawk

Nighthawk, that's great news! Congratulations, and I hope it turns out to be exactly perfect for your family to be in that area. I'm a little envious! My family has a lot of ties to Provo/Orem, American Fork (pronounced "fark"), also Salt Lake, St. George, and Panguitch/Henrieville/Tropic. Great good wishes for your new adventure!

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2009 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Nighthawk Introduction
A Friend

Nighthawk Introduction

I am totally behind on the times this week. I attribute it to to long hours and lack of sleep. I am happy that you have a a new and wonderful job. I think it is going to be all you asked/wished for. I hope you find a great place to rent for now and soon that a nice home in the area opens up that will be perfect for you and your family. This is something like a great Christmas present for you and your family. It has to be good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2009 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Nighthawk Introduction - Page 66

I forgot to mention that someone recently joined the Community that said they originally owned KOZ. His Thread is somewhere on this Board, he did not seem happy about having to join this site to ask a question, which he actually didn't have to.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2009 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author

Nighthawk Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 66

It appears to me that he posted then left. Did he log in again to even read any responses? I would liked to have conversed with him a bit.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
+  « First of 68 pgs.  62 63 64 65 66 67 68 

> TOPIC: Nighthawk Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,