World Currency - Global Money

World Currency Global Money - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st Mar, 2011 - 12:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
International Money WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. No longer will the US dollar rule the world? Global Currency - Replace the US Dollar?
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2009 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

US Backing for World Currency Stuns Markets
By Ambrose Evans-Pritchard

US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner shocked global markets by revealing that Washington is "quite open" to Chinese proposals for the gradual development of a global reserve currency run by the International Monetary Fund. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2009 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Money Global Currency World

I am curious to see what the global money will be. IF it is not the Euro or the dollar what will it be? What will it be based on?

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2011 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

World Currency - Global Money History & Civil Business Politics

The Next Big White House Scandal

A very wealthy U.S. Citizen has identified a huge political scandal that could erupt this year. If you have any political ties, or concerns about the future of our nation, I [Glenn Beck] strongly encourage you to read this warning right away. Ref. Source 1

28th Feb, 2011 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

I have not finished watching all of the video above but it is a synopsis of many of the Threads we have covered here. I will ask that you take a little time to watch and understand it because your preparation now CAN affect your future. After watching I would love to read your view and what you have done to prepare.

I am listing related Threads, you should look over these as well:

* The US Dollar vs. Euro: Source 5
* Global Currency: Source 5
* Gold or Silver for Money: Source 7
* Is The Us Federal Reserve A Private Entity? Source 9
* Deploying Troops In The USA Source 2

UPDATE: I have finished watching the video. The first part is quite interesting. The last part encourages you to subscribe which shows the underlying marketing tactic, but with that aside the first part up until where he starts talking about "The World's Most Valuable Asset in a Time of Crises" is worth listening to.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2011 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I found the information that he presented to be very interesting and something that people should take seriously. I believe he is right in saying that something is going to happen here in the USA and it is not going to be a good thing. I just hope that I will be able to survive what is coming. smile.gif

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2011 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

"Believe me, the next step is a currency crisis because there will be a rejection of the dollar, the rejection of the dollar is a big, big event, and then your personal liberties are going to be severely threatened."
-- Ron Paul

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2011 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

World Currency Global Money

If the USA dollar is no longer the world currency and another currency like a global credit is established then we are going to see a large and bloody time in the world. As the USA dollar is replaced the large strong economy of the USA will disrupt a lot of other countries and cause a back lash to a lot of people who will be doing all they can to get rid of the now worthless USA dollars they have. In the USA itself I can see a lot of stuff that will make us look like a back water country and not the superpower that we are now. Big changes and lots of trials and tribulations will make this great country either go down in flames never again to arise or arise out of the ashes like a phoenix and become a even stronger nation because of the this. Either way it is not going to be pretty.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2011 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

World Currency Global Money Politics Business Civil & History

The Declining Purchasing Power of the Dollar

A dollar today would buy one less than a nickel's worth of goods and services in Woodrow Wilson's time. Ref. Source 2

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: World Currency - Global Money

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,