My Safety In Trinidad. - Page 2 of 2

Everyone in Trinidad is touched by crime. - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 31st Mar, 2009 - 6:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
29th Mar, 2009 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

My Safety In Trinidad. - Page 2

One input from a guy who knows LDS and JB for a bit. They are not pulling your leg they do care and I am sure if you have a list of places your interested in they can shed light in a big way to the safety of the sights.

Remember you stick out like a sore thumb in a different country. My wife's father grew up in Jamaica and no longer feels safe to got there so figure that one out.

They are throwing out a caution flag for good reason.

Nice to see some one close to home on here as well I hail from Burlington spent a good deal of time in Scarborough as well.

Sponsored Links:
31st Mar, 2009 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Safety My

Everyone in Trinidad is touched by crime. Anyon who thinks they aren't don't know the reality of life out there. You have to be vigilant and aware of what's around you at all times. Most people that get hit seem to be foolish about their safety. That's not true all the time, but most of the time.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: My Safety In Trinidad.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,