Twitter - Page 7 of 9

Cyber-attack targets major Twitter accounts - Page 7 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 15th Mar, 2017 - 4:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
15th Dec, 2016 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Twitter - Page 7

Twitter is still dying a slow death even if the future president is using it as his bull horn. Once he is elected it might finally die.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Twitter

Buh bye Twitter 'buy' button

Twitter to bid adieu to the shopping button that too few tapped Ref. Source 3w.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Twitter Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Finding credibility clues on Twitter

By scanning 66 million tweets linked to nearly 1,400 real-world events, researchers have built a language model that identifies words and phrases that lead to strong or weak perceived levels of credibility on Twitter. Their findings suggest that the words of millions of people on social media have considerable information about an event's credibility -- even when an event is still ongoing. Ref. Source 4y.

3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Twitter

I really have not used Twitter, I just have an account because when I post to Facebook it also posts to Twitter at the same time. Is this media type good for recruiting? I assume that its only good if someone really famous tweets about your site or retweets your message. One thing I find with sites like this is it encourages bad spelling and instant everything so when a User comes to a site like this they find it restrictive.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Twitter
A Friend

Twitter

I agree with you regarding the spelling part. This goes triple for grammar. I don't use twitter but I look at my kids accounts here and there when they show me stuff and it's terrible.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Twitter
A Friend

Twitter

I do not use twitter either I figure there are enough birds out tweeting I do not need to be one. I do not use many social applications.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Twitter
A Friend

Twitter - Page 7

In truth, I don't use that many social applications either. I don't find the fascination my kids find in having one's friends be a part of virtually every aspect of one's life. I remember when I was a kid I'd go out and play with my friends and then come home and have time t be alone, to be me. If I needed something or they needed we'd call each other. Now, my kids are constantly tweeting, or twittering, or snap chatting, or whatever. It's too much for me, I want my privacy.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Twitter Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 7

Cyber-attack targets major Twitter accounts

It wasn't immediately clear who was behind the attack but many of the hacked posts were in Turkish. Ref. Source 5m.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Twitter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,