Twitter - Page 2 of 9

Twitter has 'a lot of money in the - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 19th Nov, 2010 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2009 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Twitter - Page 2

Teens really don't use Twitter

When Morgan Stanley Research issued a research note last month asserting "teenagers do not use Twitter", it received widespread attention. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2009 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Twitter
A Friend

Twitter

I think that many teens can text their friends more and cheaper than using tweeter. I think I say a survey that says 80% of all tweeter users stop using it after one month. You know some people get too caught up in trends and they have a hard time putting them down or leaving them. I think some are addicted to tweeter.

6th Dec, 2009 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Twitter Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I have to admit, I don't get twitter. Its texting in a grand scale, but yeah, who wants to know everything about a person. Everyone wants their fifteen minutes of fame, which is a little scary. I have a facebook account and I am actually more into the games associated with the network rather than the inane chatter between people I haven't seen in years. Twitter is a great advertising tool, but that's it. I don't understand the allure.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2009 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Twitter

Twitter hacked

Hackers briefly blocked access to the popular internet messaging service Twitter, steering traffic to another website where a group reportedly calling itself the "Iranian Cyber Army" claimed responsibility. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2009 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Twitter

Twitter buys start-up Mixer Labs

The micro-blogging website Twitter says it is buying location tracking start-up Mixer Labs for an undisclosed sum. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2010 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Twitter

Scam spreads through Twitter

Twitter users are being warned of a new phishing scam that has emerged in the last 24 hours. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2010 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Twitter - Page 2

Twitter remakes website, adds new features

Microblogging sensation Twitter, which is now signing up 370,000 new users daily on average, is redesigning its website to make it easier for its millions of users to navigate the service and discover new information. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2010 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Twitter Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

Twitter has 'a lot of money in the bank'

Twitter co-founder Evan Williams said the popular microblogging company was not running low on capital, amid media reports that the company is considering raising a large round of funding. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Twitter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,