Boats Too Costly to Keep Are Littering Coastlines

Boats Costly Littering Coastlines - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2009 - 2:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

News about boats and boating, including commentary and archival articles published in The New York Times.
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2009 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Boating News

The bad economy is creating a flotilla of forsaken boats, which are environmental and navigational hazards.
Source: NYT > Boats and Boating

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2009 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Coastlines Littering Keep Costly Boats

Too bad I did not own a boat dock down in florida. I would love to park a couple house boats there for me to use since some are just throwing them away.

3rd Apr, 2009 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Boats Too Costly to Keep Are Littering Coastlines Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

That is very sad and I am sure fraud will jump as well. I do not get the whole abandoning the boat if it is paid for already. Dump it cheap who cares and if you can not do that then dry dock it some where. Lots of empty unused farms. Take off insurance and pay the guy a couple hundred to store it. thing get better then you are all set to head out again.

If you owe on it then yes you do have a big issue. Might be wiser to let the repo man get though rather then insurance fraud.

> TOPIC: Boats Too Costly to Keep Are Littering Coastlines

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,