Immigrating To Trinidad - Page 3 of 4

When are you getting married? I think is much - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 19th May, 2010 - 12:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2009 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Immigrating To Trinidad
A Friend

Immigrating To Trinidad - Page 3

Ok, You think my statement was niave. Let's see my mum born in Trini, She has fair skin, my uncle born in Trini has darker skin and some of my family look indian but aren't, neither have had problems in Trinidad, so again what is a Trini suppose to look like.

And for the statement, about my family telling me the info I need. The whole reason being on here is to get other people's opinion.

Sponsored Links:
26th Apr, 2009 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Immigrating

You came for OTHER's opinions which must indicate that you are not satisfied with what you already know or think you know.

QUOTE (Trinigal)
...neither have had problems in Trinidad

Then as was said before you have it all figured out already so all I can say is "Good luck".

26th Apr, 2009 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Immigrating To Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

QUOTE (Trinigal @ 26-Apr 09, 12:29 PM)
Let's see my mum born in Trini, She has fair skin

I said fair skinned but I meant fair skinned NOT East Indian or African descendant (basically how some Trinis look). I am pretty sure your mom still look like a local hence won't be a target and I do not think (based on what you shared) that you will be targeted either since you will be able to mix with the population, you won't stand out so no worries. I guess that's why it may be hard for you to understand how other people do stand out and they're targeted.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2009 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Immigrating To Trinidad
A Friend

Page 3 Trinidad Immigrating

Well not everyone is the same, I take on what family say but I also what to know what others think, they may have different ideas.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2010 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Immigrating

Name: Ceejay

Comments: How do I get the ball rolling, and who is the 1st authority point of contact to start the immigration process, and how long is it likely to take folks?

27th Mar, 2010 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Immigrating To Trinidad

Ceejay it depends, are you coming on a work permit? What exactly is your situation?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th May, 2010 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Immigrating To Trinidad
A Friend

Immigrating Trinidad - Page 3

I have the same question as Ceejay.
Where do I begin, and of course, can I stay in Trinidad while I am in the application process?
I will be getting married here in Trinidad, and he is a citizen. I want to stay here and be with my husband, of course, so any tips/hints/help is greatly appreciated.
I have a ton of questions, but the most pressing would be where do I apply, and do I need all the documents like medical/marriage certificate/etc before I can apply? I hear the wait for a marriage certificate here can be anywhere from 1 week to 3 months, and a police record check is about 4 months in my native country.
Thanks in advance!
Jewels

19th May, 2010 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Immigrating Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

When are you getting married? I think is much easier if you guys married first so you can then apply for a work permit, etc plus you will be seen in a better light if you are married so immigration can see you are serious, they tend to be fussy.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Immigrating To Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,