Immigrating To Trinidad - Page 2 of 4

I am a foreigner and I can tell you it has - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 14th Apr, 2009 - 2:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
10th Apr, 2009 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Immigrating To Trinidad - Page 2

Hi Trinigal are you looking to catch up with your Trini roots? From what I read you have never been here before have you?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2009 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Immigrating To Trinidad
A Friend

Trinidad Immigrating

Hi I have been before but only as a holiday, obsiviously cos I am now immigrating I need information, just so that I'm not shocked when I get there.

11th Apr, 2009 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Immigrating To Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Holidaying here and living here is very different and I can tell you that its way different from anything up North. Hopefully you look like a regular Trini or you'll stand out. You should check out the crime board and make sure you don't do anything that can jepordise your safety.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2009 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Immigrating To Trinidad
A Friend

Page 2 Trinidad Immigrating

To be honest, at least 70% of my family is in Trinidad and from Trinidad. I have not had a problem before and that includes my husband who has been, being white.

People just need to use common sense and be streetwise. Its got nothing to do with looking like a Trini.

11th Apr, 2009 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Immigrating

You have it all figured out already and you have most of your family here so why are you asking for help with this info if you have family that can tell you?

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2009 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

Immigrating To Trinidad
A Friend

Immigrating To Trinidad

They don't know all the answers, plus I want other people's opinion.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Apr, 2009 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Immigrating Trinidad - Page 2

QUOTE (Trinigal)
Its got nothing to do with looking like a Trini.

That is a naive statement, especially from someone asking the question and not living here yet. How you look plays a very important part in life here. Does being a "Paki" or a "Half-cast" as the British refer to them make a difference in life and how you are treated in the UK? Of course it does, but you see the reverse is true here, the "Whites" are the minority so IndianChick's mention of it is correct.

14th Apr, 2009 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Immigrating Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

I am a foreigner and I can tell you it has a LOT to do with how you look. Thieves assume that because you're fair skinned or don't look like the average Trinidadian you're rich and you become a target. I assume you are not white, hence you will probably have no issues because you will blend with the population.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Immigrating To Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,