RS/MP Lesson 32: ?Responding to Persecution with Faith and Courage? (Joseph Smith Manual)

Rs/mp Lesson 32 Responding Persecution Faith - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 12th Apr, 2009 - 1:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A blog focused on LDS scriptures and teaching
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2009 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

RS/MP Lesson 32: ?Responding to Persecution with Faith and Courage? (Joseph Smith Manual)

Mormon Doctrine / Teachings

This is a remarkably short lesson (the “Teachings” section is only five pages long and includes a picture!), so I have relatively little to say about it. More than anything, I want to pick out what seems to me to be the most persistent theme running through it. On page 371: “The conduct of the Saints, [...]
Source: Feast upon the Word Blog

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Wed May 15 12:17:55 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
I was hoping for more on rs/mp lesson 32: ?responding to persecution with faith and courage? (joseph smith manual) needs more replies today so there can be intensively or move ahead with discussion.

> TOPIC: RS/MP Lesson 32: ?Responding to Persecution with Faith and Courage? (Joseph Smith Manual)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,