Adam Lambert - Page 3 of 4

Dbackers maybe is his overall style. I think - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Jul, 2010 - 12:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
25th Nov, 2009 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Adam Lambert - Page 3

Madonna has simulated sex with a bottle. Bobby Brown and Akon have simulated hetrosexual sex with audience members. Prince and thousands of other guitarist have simulated sex acts with their instruments. I guess this was the natural unatural next progression of sim sex acts on stage. Wonderful! We just keep evolving dont we! Was this really new ground that needed to be broken?

The main difference is basically everyone I listed above is a musical star and not a television music star. This kid should try to be a music star first before he becomes what I am sure he will say is his own personality that mimics that of countless others before him. His manager has got to be happy because you and I know...that he knows...that nothing makes the average american part with their hard earned money more than simulated gay sex on stage.

Gosh, I miss the good olde days when Ozzie Osbourne would just bite the head off a bat and go to the hospital.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2009 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lambert Adam

Lambert riding big wave of publicity

Adam Lambert told everybody what he was going to do, went out and did it, and days later people are still talking about him. No publicist could have designed it any better. Ref. Source 6

26th Nov, 2009 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Adam Lambert Sports & Fashion Music Movies

2 Live Crew (a fairly talentless rap band) has background singers saying "Me so horny" gets a 18 and older sticker on their CD, pulled off of Walmart's shelf and goes 2x platinum because kids had to have it but legally shouldn't. Tell kids they cant have it and that is almost an instant recipe for success. Find a copy of it now and it is probably being used as a coaster for cool beverages.

The old saying of say anything you want about me, just spell my name right is true for publicity. Theodore Kazinski got a lot of publicity too. The band Throw Rag has a lead singer that strips down to a g-string, exposes himself to the audience then grooms his pubic hair with a comb. Shocking...sure. But yet, we really dont hear much about Throw Rag do we? Why? Because, there really is not a large market for this type of shock. Is it really new?

NO...there is a genre of music called Queercore. Perhaps Lambert desires to be the Queen of Queercore. Who knows...but there really isnt a large market for this genre anyway. Check out the list of trailblazers and tell me if you know one of them?

Wikipedia
In the 1990s, the queercore movement developed around a number of punk bands with gay, lesbian, or bisexual members such as God Is My Co-Pilot, Pansy Division, Team Dresch, and Sister George. Inspired by openly gay punk musicians of an earlier generation such as Jayne County, Phranc, Darby Crash and Randy Turner, and bands like Nervous Gender, The Screamers, and Coil, queercore embraces a variety of punk and other alternative music styles. Queercore lyrics often treat the themes of prejudice, sexual identity, gender identity, and individual rights. The movement has continued to expand in the twenty-first century, supported by festivals such as Queeruption.

Havent caught a Queeruption Fest and pretty sure I had never heard of it until now.

My advice to this kid would have been to go down the middle of the road. Pull a George Michaels or Freddy Mercury. We know that you are gay, now make us wonder with something sexy with a girl. Yeah, it would get the same water cooler buzz. Kissing and grinding with some guys and then flipping us the audience off...well. Shocking yes, shocking in a good I have to get a copy of that way...I think a lot are going to pass and Ii dont think it is going to spur the kids to buy like for 2 Live Crew.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 26th Nov, 2009 - 2:39am

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2009 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Lambert Adam

Adam Lambert furore spreads

American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert has admitted he got carried away during his racy American Music Awards performance, as furore over his singing and dancing stoked a wider controversy in the US gay community. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2010 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Lambert Adam

Adam Lambert

San Diego's favorite "American Idol" contestant returns for a hometown show. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2010 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Adam Lambert
A Friend

Adam Lambert

I think that Adam is a nice singer but he should tone down some of antics off and on stage.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jul, 2010 - 7:07am / Post ID: #

Adam Lambert - Page 3

He has a fine voice but there is something about his persona that rubs me wrong.

But, that is what he is, so what can I say?

30th Jul, 2010 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Adam Lambert Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Dbackers maybe is his overall style. I think he is very talented, however the music he chose to do is not something I really like very much.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Adam Lambert

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,