Adam Lambert - Page 4 of 4

I find Adam Lambert has a talent in singing, - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Oct, 2012 - 8:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
31st Jul, 2010 - 8:16am / Post ID: #

Adam Lambert - Page 4

We're in the 21st century and the s-xual orientation of another person is still an issue. To everyone out there - get over it! Why is it such a big deal? Gay, straight, bi, its about the person, don't care who they go to bed with.

I have heard this guy sing and he's an amazing singer. We had a guy in Aust idol who came out after the competition, and perhaps that made a difference, but I don't know. I wish people would start worrying about the big issues, like the environment or murderers...but then, that's just my two cents worth!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2010 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lambert Adam

Idol star Adam Lambert set to hit NZ

Controversial American Idol star Adam Lambert is set to perform in New Zealand for the first time. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Adam Lambert
A Friend

Adam Lambert Sports & Fashion Music Movies

"What do you want from me!?" (laugh), a really great song. He is a one hit wonder though. Hopefully he comes back better than ever, really talented.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2012 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 4 Lambert Adam

Adam Lambert whirlwind visit

In the past 12 months, he's played to a TV audience of half a billion people in China, performed alongside Queen, released his second album, and turned 30. It's fair to say 2012 has been a pretty big year for Adam Lambert. Ref. Source 8

12th Oct, 2012 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Lambert Adam

I find Adam Lambert has a talent in singing, I have heard him sing in American idol, to me he sings pretty good!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Adam Lambert

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,