Susan Boyle - Page 3 of 6

It seems like Robin Williams was offered the - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Aug, 2009 - 2:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Susan Boyle
Do not judge a book by her cover.
1st Jun, 2009 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Susan Boyle - Page 3

It is too much, the paparazzi are driving her nuts and taunting her (keep in mind she has learning disabilities and was taunted all through school when she was a child) so the pressure is a bit too much for an old lady living alone with a cat in a small village of only 200 people.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jun, 2009 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Boyle Susan

She's recovering well and it is reported that Simon Cowell will become her producer, taking her all over the US to different TV shows, making an album, etc.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2009 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Susan Boyle Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Boyle not focus of TV complaints

Almost 350 people complained to Ofcom about Britain's Got Talent last week, but fewer than 20 were concerned about Susan Boyle. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2009 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Boyle Susan

Musical's storyline boils over

Poor Susan Boyle. I was hooked on the story of the unknown talent hidden deep in a Scottish village. It was such a perfect plot for a musical that I - we - quite overlooked the bit about disability. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2009 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Boyle Susan

Touch and go as Boyle joins tour

Following a last minute decision, Susan Boyle goes on stage for the Britain's Got Talent tour opening night. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2009 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Susan Boyle

Boyle hope after missed concerts

Britain's Got Talent tour say they hope Susan Boyle will perform in Glasgow later after she pulled out of a concert in Manchester on Sunday. Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2009 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Susan Boyle - Page 3

Cowell admits mistakes over Boyle

Mistakes were made in the handling of Britain's Got Talent runner-up Susan Boyle, chief judge Simon Cowell admits. Ref. Source 6

25th Aug, 2009 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Susan Boyle Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

It seems like Robin Williams was offered the role of Susan Boyle in a movie and he has been practicing her accent!

ROBIN Williams might dig up his "Mrs. Doubtfire" drag and play Susan Boyle in a movie about the Scottish spinster who became a sensation on "Britain's Got Talent." "I've been asked if I want to play Susan in the movie," Williams told Britain's Telegraph. "I think she's incredible." In 1993's "Mrs. Doubtfire," Williams played a divorced dad who loses custody of his kids and disguises himself as a Scottish housekeeper so he can see them again. He's been doing impressions of Boyle and singing "I Dreamed a Dream" in a thick Scottish accent to his friends...

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Susan Boyle

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,