Susan Boyle - Page 6 of 6

Susan Boyle has a lot of talent but I don't - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th May, 2016 - 6:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 
Susan Boyle
Do not judge a book by her cover.
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2012 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Susan Boyle - Page 6

Susan Boyle chased by crazed fan

Susan Boyle is "on edge" after a crazed fan chased her and tried to break into her hotel room. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2012 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Boyle Susan

She already has her problems to workout so this added stress must have her flipping. I hope she does not let it get her down but she continues to sing in her own marvelous way.

12th Oct, 2012 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Susan Boyle Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Susan Boyle is a really good singer [..] but I think she will have problems in her larynx because she is pretty old for singing, so all that stress in singing will effect her larynx in the future.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2013 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Boyle Susan

Susan Boyle to make film debut

Scottish singer Susan Boyle will get her first turn on the big screen in the British holiday period film The Christmas Candle. Ref. Source 2

9th Dec, 2013 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Boyle Susan

Susan had learning difficulties as a child, struggled in school and was bullied by other children. A year ago, she sought help and was diagnosed recently with Asperger's Syndrome, a form of autism. Source 7

Post Date: 4th May, 2016 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Susan Boyle

Is the dream over for Susan Boyle?

FRIENDS fear troubled singer Susan Boyle is at breaking point after her latest airport tantrum, with secret feuds and family drama wearing her down. Ref. Source 9n.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th May, 2016 - 6:36am / Post ID: #

Susan Boyle - Page 6

Susan Boyle has a lot of talent but I don't feel she is meant to be put on a stage, its just too much for her.

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Susan Boyle

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,