Craigslist Serial Killer - Page 3 of 6

Well they say love is blind so the fiance - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Apr, 2009 - 1:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2009 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Craigslist Serial Killer
A Friend

Craigslist Serial Killer - Page 3

The more and more that is coming out on this story the more I think they have the right guy7. I hope that he spends some nice quality time in prison for what he did.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2009 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Killer Serial Craigslist

Funny LDS that the first thing that came to your mind is Ted Bundy. This guy, like Ted Bundy, is handsome, charming and has all his friends and family supporting him. But, I do not think he is as intelligent as Ted Bundy. When Ted Bundy was caught, it was because one of his victims was fortunate enough to escape and brave enough to go to the police to identify him. Phillip on the other hand, is very stupid and thank god for that! Didn't he know that there were cameras in the hotel where he visited the prostitute? Obviously, the police rely heavily on these security cameras as well as witnesses. Regardless if he had gambling debts does not make me feel sorry for him! He is a medical student and I am sure his parents would help him out of these debts.

It makes me feel so sad and disgusted that these killers are so normal looking, very educated and well loved by friends and family. Evil has so many faces! I guess we have to stop stereotyping criminals as people who are ugly and deformed and start looking for signs or oddities in behaviour.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

23rd Apr, 2009 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Craigslist Serial Killer History & Civil Business Politics

You're right Geenie. I think Philip was probably desperate or he really thought he would get away with it but there is so much evidence collected that there is no way he is getting away with it. I hope his fiance wakes up from dreamland and thank the police she did not marry a murderer.

Rather off topic, but...
Having said that, this reminds me of a case I read many years ago of a woman who was looking for the murderer of her two best friends, she said she will not stop until she finds him and put him to jail and convicted of his crime. Well, the police found it was her husband who did it her complete approached changed and you can see the woman next to her husband telling him that "no matter what you did, I could not love you any less". spock.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

24th Apr, 2009 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Killer Serial Craigslist

Was this guy purely in for getting the money or was it something more cause if he kept their panties it means he a sick pervert and probably saw each robbery like a conquest or something. Stupid guy, now he can see where his nnightly raids on innocent women or not so innocent women have gotten him.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 4 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.4%

24th Apr, 2009 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Killer Serial Craigslist

The girlfriend is STILL standing by him and says that the wedding is still on for August! She claims Markoff is being setup. Meanwhile Markoff is on suicide watch after making an attempt to end his life.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3216 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2009 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Craigslist Serial Killer
A Friend

Craigslist Serial Killer

I think the guilt is getting to him if he has tried suicide now. I do not think he wants to really face a trail. I bet something happens and he is killed or he kills himself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Apr, 2009 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Craigslist Serial Killer - Page 3

His fingertips were found in a third hotel where a stripper was attacked. It seems like the boy was quite busy. I cannot believe how blind or in denial the fiance still is.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2009 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Craigslist Serial Killer
A Friend

Craigslist Serial Killer Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Well they say love is blind so the fiance staying with him is no real surprise to me. I do hope that as more and more evidence is shown that links him to the killing and that attacks that she wakes up and gets out from under him.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Craigslist Serial Killer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,