Craigslist Serial Killer - Page 4 of 6

I hope that she learns real quick the real - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Apr, 2009 - 10:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
25th Apr, 2009 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Craigslist Serial Killer - Page 4

Well, the wedding is off. I think it was obvious, it was all a matter of time unless the fiance was really expecting to get married someone who is going to go to jail for the rest of his life.

Source 9

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2009 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Killer Serial Craigslist

Okay, I was watching the Sunday Morning Show on CBS and as LDS mentioned, the wedding has been postponed. Phillip has announced to his family, friends and well wishers that more damaging evidence will surface on Friday. He advises all of them to just give up on him. Hmm interesting remarks! If I didn't know any better, I would say he is showing pangs of a guilty conscience. I am glad that the police caught this guy in a nick of time, or else, this would be another Ted Bundy saga. His behaviour is indicative of a person who is in dire need of help and it is so ironic, his family, close friends and girlfriend, cannot see him for what he really is: a sick, twisted criminal!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

28th Apr, 2009 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Craigslist Serial Killer History & Civil Business Politics

All I can say is "Wow". His fiance says that despite the facts they are coming out about the case, she still love him and will support him throughout his ordeal because he is not the person the media tries to portrait. One of those facts is that Philip contacted men online as well, sending explicit pictures of himself. The fiance does not seem to care at all. Also he stated he cannot afford an attorney, what happened with all the family support or is it that nobody wants to take his case? spock.gif

The fiancee of accused "Craigslist killer" Philip Markoff professed her love and support for him Monday even as a new twist was revealed: He trolled for men as well as women online.

Megan McAllister blasted the media and cops for rushing to judge the man she plans to marry this summer.

"What has been portrayed and leaked to the media is not the Philip Markoff that I know," McAllister said in a statement read by her lawyer in front of her family's Little Silver, N.J., home.

"To me and my family, he is a loving and caring person, and in the eyes of the law and the Constitution, he is innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt."

McAllister said she doesn't recognize the monster portrayed in countless news reports since Markoff, 22, was accused of murdering New York masseuse Julissa Brisman, 25, in a ritzy Boston hotel room.

"My fiance's fate should not rest in the court of public opinion, but rather the court of law," said McAllister.

McAllister remained in seclusion, apparently spending time with one of her would-be bridesmaids, praying that her "nightmare" will soon end.

"I also love my fiance, and I will continue to support him throughout this legal process," she said.

As McAllister declared her devotion to Markoff, more evidence of the Boston University med student's dark side emerged.

NBC News reported that Markoff answered the craigslist ad of a man seeking a transsexual hookup. In the January online encounter, Markoff, 22, touted his physique, e-mailed explicit photos of himself and asked, "What are you doing tonight?"

"I posted an ad on craigslist under 'male for T,' which stands for 'males for transsexuals,' " the man, who requested anonymity, told NBC. "That's where he found me...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

28th Apr, 2009 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Killer Serial Craigslist

She keeps this up and maybe investigators will start looking at her as well. Also coming to the light is that he has over US$100 thousand dollars in college debt to pay off.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3216 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2009 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Craigslist Serial Killer
A Friend

Killer Serial Craigslist

So he seems to have a thing for men too. Hmm this is getting to be more interesting. I now wonder if the press is releasing so much information and saying his is guilty is he going to be able to get a fair and impartial trial?

28th Apr, 2009 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Craigslist Serial Killer

QUOTE (JB @ 28-Apr 09, 8:29 AM)
Also coming to the light is that he has over US$100 thousand dollars in college debt to pay off.

Well, that's not unusual for a medical student in the US. Having said, it is unusual that he has been unemployed for a long time now and living off his college loan. I guess he found his little dark secret his new "night" job.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2009 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Craigslist Serial Killer - Page 4

The fiance has given an statement to the media:

"In the past two short weeks, my life and what I hoped my life to be has dramatically changed. I want to thank my family and my friends who have supported me during this very difficult time. Without them, I do not know how I could make it through this nightmare. I hope they know that I love each and every one of them.

I also love my fiance and I will continue to support him throughout this legal process. My heart goes out to all of those afflicted by these events, especially the families and individuals who have personally suffered from this tragedy.

It is my intent to full cooperate with my fiance's attorney as well as, the Suffolk County District Attorney's Office as they both continue their investigations. I can only tell them what I know and what is the truth. I will expect that these discussions will occur within the next several days...

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Craigslist Serial Killer
A Friend

Craigslist Serial Killer Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

I hope that she learns real quick the real truth to what a monster he actually is so that she will stop supporting him and move on.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Craigslist Serial Killer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,