Miss USA California Responds To Gay Marriage - Page 5 of 10

The thing I do not get is how suddenly Miss - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Apr, 2009 - 6:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

Video - Pad Squad Carrie
28th Apr, 2009 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Miss USA California Responds To Gay Marriage - Page 5

QUOTE (krakyn @ 28-Apr 09, 2:00 PM)
I am not sad that she chose to do what she did though as it gives her more points at being a better human being.

What is the relation between her response and getting more points at being a better human being? I fail to see it. In my opinion, the reason she answered the way she did is because she did NOT pay attention to the question at hand and replied the first thing that came out on her mind. Yes, I said it before she did not sound very smart in my view. Her opinion on gay marriage does not make her a better human being neither her willingness to share what she was taught. In my opinion, of course.

Sponsored Links:
29th Apr, 2009 - 9:49am / Post ID: #

Marriage Gay Responds California USA Miss

Can someone provide a question that was asked of any other contestant that required an equal amount of "nuetrality"? This is my issue with the question. It was a sabatage to say the least and no answer was going to make everyone happy...even nuetrality. She actually did answer the question. It was asked "Do you think", so it was her opinion.

As to how Mr Hilton, who's real name is Mario Armando Lavandeira Jr, got to be a judge I still scratch my head but have to give Trump props as he definitely got a lot of play out of this pageant! Perez's history includes time worked as a media relations assistant for LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights) rights organization GLAAD (gay and lesbian alliance against defamation) and in his spare time on his blog he outs suspected homosexuals in Hollywood (doesnt matter if they want out or not or are or arent...he doesnt care). When asked the next day about Ms California's answer...he called her a Dumb BXXXH (insert the name of a female dog). This was your judge!

Judge's are supposed to conduct the court or contest with impartiality...it is obvious he was partial. This question had no place in the contest. Why didnt someone get asked: Gee Ms WhatchaState, if you knew where a terrorist was in Afghanistan that we know had killed thousands of innocent men, women and children and promissed to kill more was and you could kill him at that moment but you had to blow up a school of 25 children to get to him. Would you do it? or Ms Anystate...who do you think is right in the Palestine/Israeli conflict?

30th Apr, 2009 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Miss USA California Responds To Gay Marriage Sports & Fashion Music Movies

As to how Mr Hilton, who's real name is Mario Armando Lavandeira Jr, got to be a judge I still scratch my head but have to give Trump props as he definitely got a lot of play out of this pageant!

You are absolutely right Vincenzo, Donald Trump usually selects people who will stir up controversy and increase ratings for the show. If anyone doubts this, look at Donald Trump's show, the Apprentice!

30th Apr, 2009 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Marriage Gay Responds California USA Miss

Mike Adams, a columnist for Townhall.com recently posted a great column on this subject.

He listed several different points showing the absolute bigotry of Mr. "Hilton" and his stand.

30th Apr, 2009 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Marriage Gay Responds California USA Miss

It is kinda ridiculous that in this country our beauty contestants get harder questions to answer than most politicians do.

30th Apr, 2009 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Miss USA California Responds To Gay Marriage

The question is being asked,

Do you even know who won the Miss USA competition?

Pad Squad Carrie, 1st runner up, stole the show and has gotten more publicity and complements than the current Miss USA could ever hope for. By the way, current Miss USA is here: Source 9 - check the contrast!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Miss USA California Responds To Gay Marriage
A Friend

Miss USA California Responds Gay Marriage - Page 5

It is pretty sad that the first runner up is getting more air time than the winner. But does it really matter. I still think that all of this is just a bunch of pretty girls out prancing around. I am glad I do not watch these programs. IF it was not for the question that seems to have shaken the US I would not have known who miss California was or even known that miss North Carolina won.

30th Apr, 2009 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Miss USA California Responds Gay Marriage Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

The thing I do not get is how suddenly Miss California is cute, smart, with values, etc just because she stated that is against gay marriage.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Miss USA California Responds To Gay Marriage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,